Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-12-2015, 06:29 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
I would like two so I have one either side on the hearth of the fireplace.
With your fireplace that would be the natural thing to do and it'll look wonderful. Our firplace is one of those tiny things which don't look good even when stacked up with logs and we don't ever use it. It will be covered over at some point.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-12-2015, 06:32 PM
Maybe we will see if we can get another slim tree to match the one we already have Harvey. Hadn't thought of that.
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-12-2015, 08:44 PM
Managed to get Sammy out for a poo earlier and now just back from a 10 minute walk as it's stopped raining. The wind is scarey though. We've been playing in the house today although I get knackered and he's still up for more. Thought I would teach him some tricks but he's so excited when food is around it's almost impossible Doesn't matter how much he's fed he's always wanting more and yet he's just skin and bone.

Hope everyone is staying safe in this weather and no one is in flood areas.
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-12-2015, 08:59 PM
I agree, this Storm Desmond sounds scary and devastating for those affected by it.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2015, 10:09 PM
Hi Guys
Really wish Desmond would sod offGives it to settle by morning though
Been shopping today with hubby,had dinner out too,was lovelyBought a coat for £20,it was £60, so well chuffedWalking the Princess in the snow kinda coat,all snuggly and warm
Good to hear you're feeling a bit better TW
LYNN,I'd give an arm for your fireplace at Christmas time,it's fab
Need to have a proper catchup,see ya in a bit
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-12-2015, 10:20 PM
Eileen, is there a reason why my 'quote' button doesn't work on your posts Just tried some others above you and they are OK very weird
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-12-2015, 10:21 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Maybe we will see if we can get another slim tree to match the one we already have Harvey. Hadn't thought of that.
There's not many on Dogsey who will be siting around a fireplace like yours on Christmas day, have all your logs dried out now
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2015, 10:34 PM
Evening all, hope you are all safe all be it a bit damp and windswept!
I agree Desmond is a daft name for a storm.,needs to be something awesome
Still poorly, no idea what rthe hell is wrong but wish it would go away.....been in bed all day, mum and dad looked after the pups for me
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2015, 10:37 PM
Double post
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-12-2015, 10:58 PM
Griff is there a chance you can get an emergency appointment at your doctors for Monday or go to a walk in centre or hospital, sounds pretty worrying to me
Sounds like you have had a lovely afternoon and evening Eileen, and after the past few months you deserved it as well.
Felt a lot better so did the ironing, got 3 pillowcases and a sheet to do, and my back has kicked off again. Nothing like it has been and I'm sure another hot water bottle,painkillers and gel will send it on its way
I've got loads of coal and logs so I'll be all warm and toasty once we get some proper cold snowy weather, till then its warm and wet here. Wind is very strong though and glad to be inside today, although doing the girls beds this afternoon was a nightmare, so much wet to throw out, only did them this morning as well. Have now got one bale left of the 3 I bought 10 days ago, but as long as they are warm and dry that is the main thing. Trying not to think of the cost of the 2 bin liners of wet that I've taken out today
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >