Tw look after that back no acrobatics now
Sue home baked pies yummmm
Lg love the story of your little feathered friend YA BIG SOFTIE
1cutedog think your weather is much like ours blooming terrible
Nippy expect the parcel wrapping is complete by now oh to be so organised
Hope you and Mr nippy are both well regards to you both
Moyra don't know if Amber could deal with a mini tornado lol

Managed to get out when the rain lessened all of 5min
Slow going as the mini m has to inspect everything as she's starting to point (leaves ,sticks fence posts) don't want to put her off
Realy amusing to watch little paw up and tail stuck out ,poor old Gemma's expression says it all silly pup
Oh just back or should I say the dirty washings back was saying road closed due to flooding ,police only let him through as got 4x4
Mr fritz and Sasha zonked as had a fairly hard week ,good rest and they'll be ready for the off on Tuesday
Oh fancys spagboll for tea better make a start
See you all later take care
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-12-2015, 03:33 PM
LOL at the dirty washing being back. Horrid here, am not as sore now I've done totally zilch all day, but got stuff to do, feel so much better not having done anything, if that makes sense
I'll have spag bol as well please Norma, oh bless the little girl pointing already, what a great dog she's going to be
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-12-2015, 03:35 PM
LG, the way the rivers looking it'll be coming to me
A long time since I had a bikini body, I'd frighten the fish
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2015, 05:07 PM
Good afternoon

Ah that sounds lovely Norma that little one is honing her skills so early. Like the bit about city washing coming home

Be careful June you don't want to do your back in again.

Good evening Gordon hope you don't get blown or shed away.

Still very windy and a tad chilly here but dry but think it all change for tomorrow
sags
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-12-2015, 05:21 PM
Afternoon everyone ..
Well, Desmond is racing across the country ... whoever thought of giving these winters storms names? Doesn't sound right does it somehow ... but it was blowing a hoolie overnight and doesn't seem to be letting up much.

I loved the story about the little robin. That'll stay with me today and keep me smiling. I'm snug indoors ... I'm incurably lazy
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-12-2015, 05:23 PM
Ah, home safe and sound. Extremely windy out and motorway busy but flowing nicely. Just in time to see end of ET on telly "phone home", "phone home", always gets me. A true classic from my childhood.

Hope y'all had a good day.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-12-2015, 05:30 PM
Norma - love the sound pf your new pup, obviously destined for a good career doing exactly what it was bred for. I love watching either my own or anyone else's dogs working. The bit about Gemma giving her "that look" reminds me of my old girl whenever we have a new addition to the team.
Glad you're feeling a bit better June, you'll soon be up for a bit of swimming, voluntarily or otherwise - if this weather continues!
Sue - I promise to try not to get whisked off by the weather, although it would take a fair blow as I'm quite a substantial creature! lol !
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-12-2015, 05:38 PM
Evening everyone very blowy here too today but dry.
Sounds horrendous the further North you go.
Glad the motorways were safe and loving the robin story love the little Robins.
Pup sounds lovely Norma and I can commiserate with the washing coming home.
June hope the water bottle is easing the aches and pains.

Well saw a nice alternative to the Christmas tree after lots of traipsing about only to find out they only had one and I would like two so I have one either side on the hearth of the fireplace.
So our search continues tomorrow least we get more coffee out and possibly cake.

Keep safe everyone and snug and dry and I hope by the morning the winds have eased and the rain stopped.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-12-2015, 05:51 PM
Hi Sags just wish Desmond would s@d @ff we've all had enough now
Popster glad you got home safe n sound love ET too
Lynn pity about the Christmas trees couldn't they have ordered you another one ,washing done thank goodness looks like a Chinese laundry lol
Lg thanks for your kind word re pup she comes from good working stock according to her paper work the sire especially it remains to be seen just hope we don't let her down lol
Going to take things slowly as seen too many pups ruined by owners trying to push pups on too hard too fast
At the moment she looks like the ugly duckling all leg & ears lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-12-2015, 06:16 PM
No Norma they didn't say they could just said they only had the one and that was that.
Just been browsing some old photos and last years Christmas tree one came up and I had forgotten how slim line it is so we may stick with that and put it on the hearth and decorate a box christmassy for the leg to stand on if it overhangs slightly. We will need to go out to buy some festive covering for the box though.
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >