Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2015, 07:38 AM

Daily Thread (Saturday)

Good morning everyone, Red sky out there at the moment as it starts to get light. Means we are in for a wet one I think. Had my new thick coat come yesterday so will be trying that out in a minute when I take Amber for her walk.

By the way Griff thanks for passing on your cold I am sniffling like mad here.

June hope you are feeling better this morning too. was going to e-mail you but my system is playing up again so something else to look at.

Have a good day everyone, batten down everything and manage to keep afloat whatever you do stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
The Grocer
New Member!
Male 

05-12-2015, 07:53 AM
It's a "Good morning" to all from Rosie in Greece. Some may remember Rosie was a stray we adopted in Greece and she travels with us between our homes.....She is spending winter here in Greece as it's quite warm, as you can see from the photo she enjoys her morning beach walks....http://greek-dog-rosie.blogspot.gr/
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-12-2015, 08:11 AM
Good morning Moyra and all to come
Hope your new coat keeps you dry as well as warm Moyra weather not looking good today (well here anyway ) hope your cold abates pdq
Terrible night here lashing rain and wind whith lots of crashing and banging to dark still to see if any damage
Will need waders the grounds soo waterlogged can't take much more
TW /griff hope you both feel better soon
Lynn/Mandy/Eileen /LG and everyone else hope you have a great day what ever you all get up to
Nothing on the cards today that I know of but you never know in this place lol
Well mini Muppet looking for her b/fast and another coffee won't go amiss
Have a great day all
Take care stay safe xxxxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-12-2015, 08:38 AM
Morning Moyra, grocer, Norma and all who follow.

Hope the coat keeps you warm Moyra think your going to need it today.
Welcome grocer and lovely photos of Rosie. Also welcome to Sags sorry I overlooked welcoming you yesterday.
Norma not sure the ground can take anymore rain or structures anymore wind.

Not sure what we are up to today after walking Dillon Gorden has to get in the loft when he drags himself out of bed. Its very windy here so we may stay indoors. I do need to look for a smaller Christmas tree or an alternative as I am not sure I can be bothered to put the larger one up this year.

griff hope your feeling better today, June hope the back is easing, LG maybe a rest today sounds like you had a very busy day yesterday.

Keep safe, dry and warm everyone.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2015, 08:54 AM
Morning again to our new peeps Sags and Grocer. Good to have you join us.
Lucky Rosie in the sunshine in Greece, I am green with envy. Haven't been back to the Greek mainland and Islands since 1982 far too long such happy memories though.

Lynn, hope Gorden is able to get to grips with your problems in the loft.

Norma, hope the new baby is settling well. I would love another puppy to give Amber the exercise I find hard to give her. Tried the new coat out is was lovely and warm and protective against the wind.

I have now caught up with my e-mail problems and regained my original premium set up. Thankfully.

Have a thoroughly lovely day I have some cobwebs in the ceilings to attack. wish me luck. Then I may think about setting up the tree and some decs.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2015, 09:12 AM
Morning all, Grocer, welcome to the mad house
TW and griff get well soon, stay warm and dry and safe.
Morning Lynn, I should stay indoors, it's pretty rough out there
Norma it's good to have you back with us, you were missed

You know I said I had finished my Christmas shopping ..... well I have just realised that I haven't got any wrapping paper So off I go again!
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-12-2015, 09:43 AM
Good morning everybody.

Nippy, don't forget the tags! And what about sellotape. Are your scissors nice and sharp. Lol.

Very windy here too. Taking Poppy out then have to go out again, up the M25 and across the M40 to High Wycombe. Hubby's grand-daughter was 13 yesterday so a family get together. Hope there are no nasty cross winds on the motorway, there's enough HGV's as it is especially around the airport.

Take care today everyone, see you later.
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-12-2015, 10:02 AM
Good morning everyone. Still pouring with rain here. Had to carry Sammy up the road to pee as he wouldn't go out. Means looking out the window 500 times a day hoping it's stopped raining as I worry when he won't go out.

I laugh at pictures of doggy umbrellas and imagine buying one for Sammy see him go flying across the road or up in the air when the wind hits it, they must be meant for dogs in other countries.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-12-2015, 10:24 AM
Morning all who have followed. Good advice for Nippy Jen there Popster. Safe journey.
Poor Sammy 1CD.

Took Dillon for a walk along the riverside my goodness its windy seen two bike riders must be mad.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-12-2015, 10:26 AM
Very dark and wet, not raining at the mo, which is good. All got dry beds and had breakfasts and gone back to sleep.
Don't think we'll get out today as the forecast isn't wonderful, but you never know.
Slept till 7am today so things are improving and pain is subsiding, will probably kick it off again today as got to carry on with sorting all the debris acquired and have already had to shift the bluddy roll of flooring - again
Hello to The Grocer, sun and dry weather sounds wonderful and you are in the best place, and lucky Rosie to have found such marvellous people to love and care for her.
Lynn, get the tree up, its only an artificial one so it won't be like putting up a real one. Miss having a real one, but got to be sensible (which I hate) . Hoping Gorden gets in the loft and finds where they are coming in, who can blame them in weather like this though
Nippy, LOL at getting all your pressies together to wrap and realising you have nothing to wrap them in, as has already been said, don't forget sellotape either. You'll more than likely have scissors in the draw because you are well organised I know
You got your new coat just in time, Moyra. mmmm it isn't only Amber who would get exercise if you got a new puppy, you'd never stop and be glad to get to bed at night
1cutedog, doggy umbrellas, they must be really well behaved dogs, can't see mine putting up with one and they'd end up being trashed
Hi Norma, hows the baby today, little sweetheart or little monster, I'll swop if you want
Griff are you feeling any better today
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »