Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2015, 09:34 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Yes Eileen stay indoors with Lacey, turn the heating up, and make a nice drink while watching something good on TV (With day time TV that's difficult, but there maybe something )
Watching the jungle show HarveyOnly time I turn the tv on
Since LG is kindly putting TW and the girlies up for a while,I was thinking....since you are worth a few bob and being the owner of Sainsbury's and all,maybe you could give her a year's free groceries
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-12-2015, 09:44 PM
Mandy, my Son works for Weatherspoons, one in Uxbridge.

Weather going to be bad tomorrow down here too. But last night was freaky. I was in bed, it was quite late, about 12.30 and suddenly wind picked up, the rain lashed down and the noise was incredible. So loud in fact I got up and peered out the window. Made Poppy restless too. The rain was hitting the ground and the wind sweeping it up off the ground. It lasted about 10 minutes then all went quiet again.

So button down the hatches tomorrow for tomorrow too.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2015, 09:47 PM
It's really windy here again, be glad when we get home. Lauryn be done in 10 mins
Think I'm going to get a takeaway on way home.
I like I'm a celeb too
sags
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-12-2015, 09:49 PM
Crumbs Popster .... are you sure that wasn't a mini tornado?
It sounded a bit freaky.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2015, 09:50 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
It's really windy here again, be glad when we get home. Lauryn be done in 10 mins
Think I'm going to get a takeaway on way home.
I like I'm a celeb too
Safe home,enjoy your takeawayLove Lauryn's hair btw
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2015, 09:50 PM
Lauryn quite likes it Popster esp the money lol
I'm hoping the weather not too bad tomorrow I've got stuff to do
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2015, 09:51 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Safe home,enjoy your takeawayLove Lauryn's hair btw

Thank you
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-12-2015, 09:58 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
maybe you could give her a year's free groceries
Would be delighted, just mention my name at the checkout
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-12-2015, 10:02 PM
sags, yes it was freaky. Tornado did cross my mind hence me getting up to have a look. It was the noise - an incredibly loud swooshing. That was the wind sweeping the rain along the road.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-12-2015, 10:16 PM
Evening All,
Sorry to be so desperately late on parade - had a busy day, weather wasn't too bad here apart from some blustery spells, so took the chance of getting over to a couple of far flung corners of the place, dogs in tow of course. All is well ( nobody's pinched any boulders)lol! Went out just after it came light and returned just as it was going dark (sandwiches for my lunch - biltong for the dogs) was quite bushed so had a Radox bath and followed it with an hour in bed. Feel fine now, if just a little achey.
See that my business manageress (Eileen) is offering free bed and board to terminally bruised and bewildered Moderators and assorted Wolves, for an unspecified period of time at Chez Gord. Well I don't mind, we have plenty of room, take it that Eileen won't mind when I send her the BILL!!!!!LOL!
Good to see Norma back on (along with new mini-muppet) and an appearance from a new poster in the form of Sags (Welcome!).
Hope Griff rallies quickly from this nasty bout of grimness she's suffering at the moment. Get well soon, buddy!
Harvey - I've given up with this new format and the PM and things saga. Not worth the aggravation. Too old to bother! lol ! Will just continue to use the Daily Thread and stumble along regardless.
Back in a bit, bye fer now.
Page 5 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >