View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2015, 12:21 PM
Went to our little post office this morning to post off some cards and believe it or not they had run out of second hand stamps, both books and loose leaf! Still managed to post some of my cards and particularly those for Canada and New Zealand.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-12-2015, 12:28 PM
Hi to all Moyra ,lynn griff TW sue /tweed and any one i'v missed
Not been on for yonks (had a read through now n again to keep up with all your happenings )
Hope your all keeping well if not get better soon that includes all the doglets
Just been mega busy lots going on sister (who had the stroke) sold up and bought a bungalow which needed a lot of upgrading new bathroom/ kitchen some windows and decorating everywhere woodchip paper which all had to come off it was one heck of a job
However she's extremely happy and her confidence has returned now she hasn't to worry about stairs any more
As for oh and I glad it's finnished at last
The season has started for oh now so am on my lonesome ownsome through the week
Although kept busy as there's been the addition of another wee muppet to the gang
Cara was a complete surprise ,shock we'd been asked down to what we thought was to watch our wee g/son let off a few fireworks (the sat after bonfire night ) to discover there waiting for us was a 12 wk old gsp pup daughter and s/law had picked her up that morning so you can imagine the shock
However she's a delight to own and has fitted in sooo well and hopefully will be our next duel purpose dog in a few years Gemma now at 11 has a new lease of life as she's taken over the role of mother hen the other 2are great too
So that's all the news this end (hope you've not all fallen asleep by now )
Do take care and stay safe all
Best regards to all
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-12-2015, 01:07 PM
Hello Nora lovely to see you. So glad your sister is now sorted and the hard work is over for you.
What a lovely surprise for you and so nice she has fitted in so well.
Hope is all well with you and the family and welcome to lonesome ownsome club.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-12-2015, 01:18 PM
Thanks Lynn
Hope you and yours are also well
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-12-2015, 01:42 PM
Hi Norma, I too have got an unexpected puppy, one ended up staying from Mabs litter, but she is a little older now, 7 months on Xmas Day. I wish you joy of your new little girl, very tiring but they do make you laugh - most of the time - the rest of time you wonder what the heck happened
Walked Cariad and Keshi and had a ball game on the field, then Lona and Zenith onto the towpath and then back home along the road, she is brilliant in traffic, just the mouthing really, never known one carry on with it so long especially as she is left in no doubt that she ends up in trouble if she does it. Mabs is not very happy at all with this rest she is on, but is walking well today, so I'll stick to my forecast of a walk round the village for her on Monday to see how she manages.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2015, 02:03 PM
Norma, Lovely to see you, I only mentioned this morning how we missed you and a lot of our other friends. I am glad your life is beginning to be sorted out and that you have a new baby to the family. I am struggling to keep up here with all the extra work I had to do get my pc back on line but I am getting there at last. Don't leave it so long before you come back we shall always to be pleased to hear from you and how you are coping with life. God bless.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2015, 02:42 PM
Afternoon all,
Hi Norma and what a lovely surprise for you, glad Cara has fitted in so well
I never made it to the post office, I ended up doing other things round the house instead. I will do that tomorrow instead.
Just had some dinner, will have to get ready for work soon
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2015, 02:44 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Hi Norma, I too have got an unexpected puppy, one ended up staying from Mabs litter, but she is a little older now, 7 months on Xmas Day. I wish you joy of your new little girl, very tiring but they do make you laugh - most of the time - the rest of time you wonder what the heck happened
Walked Cariad and Keshi and had a ball game on the field, then Lona and Zenith onto the towpath and then back home along the road, she is brilliant in traffic, just the mouthing really, never known one carry on with it so long especially as she is left in no doubt that she ends up in trouble if she does it. Mabs is not very happy at all with this rest she is on, but is walking well today, so I'll stick to my forecast of a walk round the village for her on Monday to see how she manages.
I got a vision of a very sulky Mabs in my head
Glad Zenith is being a good girl
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2015, 02:58 PM
Hi everyone
What a busy day. If I say next week that I am going Christmas shopping .....slap me and remind me that I did it this week Everywhere is soooo manic.
Well I've got loads of catching up to do now
sags
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-12-2015, 03:15 PM
Afternoon everyone ... newbie here, hoping to get to know you all and make new friends.

Nippy ..... ..long time no see. I'm Morty from the old weather forum. You might not remember me.
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »