View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-11-2015, 12:50 PM
LG at trying to get Dillon up a ladder through the loft hatch and into the loft.
Sorry to hear about your SIL brenda. I hope you enjoy your meal today.
Sue good luck with your sons loft visitors.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-11-2015, 12:54 PM
Was dry and windy so got myself sorted, on way out to put some old sheets down in the car for Zen and looked out of the window and it was hurling down, no training then
Oh well I do have things I should do but much rather be at training really. Looks like its a case of rain, rain and then some more rain as well. Girls are going to have to go out in it tomorrow, like it or not, they need to stretch th eir legs if anything.
I'll pop out and get a new shovel and some chicken drumsticks from Iceland as run out of bones, also get chicken fillets for their tea tomorrow, they've got venison necks for tonight and Keshi will have a chicken carcass
Bought some calves hooves a few weeks ago so they can have them for lunch with a raw carrot each. Got air dried chicken feet and pigs noses, but they are tiny, not in the least what I expected and I think they would try and swallow them whole and probably choke knowing my luck.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-11-2015, 01:07 PM
That's a shame no training and walks June. Gorden has just read we are in for 20 inches of snow in the next few days.
Hope not do not want him stranded in London. Plus I had a phone call earlier from a friend down the road at Welney who we did the Spring walk with asking if Dillon and I would like to go over Wednesday afternoon and walk in the fields near the river she lives nearby then go back to hers for a cuppa.
When she rang in the summer I had no car and Dillon was limping and we were waiting for the x-ray to be done.
Gorden is doing more of the downstairs bathroom today drilling holes through the battening for the electric wire to go through he has fed string through so he can clad that wall but can have easy access for the wiring when the time comes. As he is doing so well he has suggested we go to the Welney wetland centre for the 3.30 swan feed today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2015, 02:04 PM
Change of plan....not doing the river, it will take me 20minutes to walk there, probably 30mins to get round some of the field and 20mins back, then repeat with deags.....too much in this wind, will have a rethink.
I don't blame you for not going training... If ours were outdoors I would only go in the summer lol
Have a nice time at the swan feeding Lynn
Just nearly pee'd my pants at that image LG...poor Dillon being boosted through a loft hatch
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-11-2015, 02:06 PM
Been out for a coal shovel and to Iceland, absolutely lashing down and the wind was pushing my car sideways. Now it is dry and the wind has dropped, although coming round the motorway roundabout I could feel it still. Daren't risk slipping or anything, 1 fall a year is enough for me thank you, but
I do miss going to training.
Its nearly pitch black up here by 3.30 Lynn, so you must be a bit lighter down there still. That sounds like a lovely afternoons outing though, weather permitting
The vision of Dillon being hoisted into the loft to look for visitors, LOL, he'd be very confused even if you got him up there, probably lie down and wait for you to bring tea up.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2015, 02:16 PM
Lol Gordon at hoisting Dillon into the loft. As for Teazle son's loft only has a few boards in so I can see her going though the ceiling and I don't need that expense. Good idea though. Although I think it could be squirrels rather than rats.

Shame about the rain June and not able to go training.

Take care on your walk Griff don't won't reports you have hurt yourself.

Hope yogurt out this afternoon Lynn, Gordon could do with a break from his DIY.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-11-2015, 02:18 PM
Cherry or Strawberry yogurt Lynn
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2015, 04:39 PM
I am excuse my language f@#Ģin fuming!! Decided to go to the river, had a nice time, turned back into my street to see the fella with the 2sharpeis and springer...now the springer and male are fine...female sharpei she is iffy, I saw them and waited as the fella was fumbling with the flexis...next thing the female lunges...no brake on, he drops her lesad and she flew and I mean flew at kota!! She started attacking her and I couldn't let go of the lead as we were at the junction of 3roads, kota turned and the dog just started biting on her back end....thank god she had a coat on...the fella come and hit the dog so I told him no no no harm done, he told me...just to go!! No apology s*d all, I had had to lift kota out of the attack by her lead and managed to hobble across the road, I heard him calling for the spaniel and looked up, the poor old bab had walked over to me....I hung onto her for as long as I could and he just told me to go and leave...last I saw his old spaniel was one side of the road, him and the Sharpe is the other....he knows that dog has a problem yet they let her off lead and I really think given this afternoons events she should wear a muzzle. Got kota home and she has a lump and I popped some hibiscrub on just in case, bloody gutted
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2015, 04:45 PM
Oh dear Griff, that is just not on. I hope kota and you are ok, what a horrible experience no wonder you are hopping mad.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-11-2015, 04:50 PM
I think the best thing you can do is report him, Griff. I am always hesitant about this I know, but he is a young bloke and knows the score, yet he carries on letting it happen. As for Flexi Leads, the sooner they are banned the better, lazy people without a brain are the main users of them from my observations. One day it will attack a dog and cause a death, not too far off either, because it is being facilitated to behave like that. I've had more than enough of this type of stuff and if they hadn't been elderly blokes, neither of them has a full set in my opinion (one has recently passed away and the other is now having trouble with his ex guide dog)then I would have reported them. Poor Kota, as if she hadn't had a bad enough time already, good job she had a coat on to minimise the damage.
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »