register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-11-2015, 03:44 PM
Made it there and back and home in one piece. Very slow traffic and heavy rain on the way there, on the way back lots of spray from the wagons and the sky was very dark, I came off at the Trafford Centre like I did last week, and within a few minutes it really came down, so glad I came off the motorway when I did. Takes longer, but I feel safer.
Bagged bones (not that many this week, put them in the freezer, and going to sort girls out now, gave them all a chicken drumstick for lunch, that I left defrosting for today, and I've got some meat scraps for them now, so they'll not starve
Mandy will you come and do my shopping now, I've bought some Christmas cards and thats it. Popped into Asda for milk and bleach, and saw tiny little Christmas Trees on sale - for £20
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-11-2015, 03:45 PM
Afternoon everyone oh dear griff not helpful you still do not know what is wrong.
Well done with the shopping Mandy we have broken the back of ours still a few bits to get.

griff didn't marzipan the cake in the end have wrapped Gill's and family pressies and put their money in money cards ready to pop over to them Friday when I see her.
It has been a wet miserable dark day here all day. Only good thing is Dillon got our walk in this morning before the rain set in.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2015, 07:31 PM
Very pleased you made it home in one piece TW.............Crikey, 20 nicker!!!! go out and get a twig Lol
Flippin heck Lynn, you are very very organised, i am just going to give everyone money
feeling very ropey, looking at buying an electric blanket for whilst i am bad...not looking forward to seeing the price Lol
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-11-2015, 10:09 PM
Good evening everybody. Been wet and chilly today. Just watched this new drama 'Capital' on BBC1. Phew! Creepy or what.

Griff, I do hope you feel better soon.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-11-2015, 10:21 PM
I saw the end of it, so no real idea what it was about, but the end was pretty scary, may watch it next week if I remember.
Griff, hope they find out what it is thats wrong with you, sounds quite worrying.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2015, 11:47 PM
Evening everyone,
Back from work and picked Lauryn up from work too,
It's cold out brrr...
Blimey Lynn you a very organised, I've put the presents away not wrapped though
I've not even bought any cards yet, TW,
I'll have look at 'Capital ' not seen that.
Griff I do hope you feel better soon
I'm off to bed soon, I'm shattered, there's lots going off with a friend of mine at the moment so been very busy. I'm not planning to go anywhere tomorrow except to take Rosie out and work of course. Keeping fingers crossed that it's not raining
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2