View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2015, 12:47 PM
Nippy, pleased your neighbour is walking pepsi for you...hopefully with a bit more rest Brians foot will be all better
Tumbleweed, i loooooooove steel bands!
Hi LG, hope the rain doesn't arrive for you...we have it and i got wet so not happy Lol
TW....funny you should mention it being hit, the bible was mentioned to me!!!! she is writing to my consultant to let him know i have developed what she thinks is a ganglion and what course of treatment does he suggest...surgery and aspiraation were both mentioned along with walloping it with a bible. Got her to check my blood results and i am now even more anaemic and my inflammation levels have risen....so it looks like my christmas or new year present is going to be chemo drips, i don't mind, i would rather do that, get it all behaving again and start back on the tablets and see if we can get me into remission again.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-11-2015, 01:21 PM
Aw Griff, that is really bad , I am so sorry its misbehaving so near Christmas, pity you can't wallop it with a Bible as well, whole new meaning to the phrase Bible Basher really
Well....Got Cariad and Keshi out and everything fine, had a nice walk round, took my grooming rake with me and gave them a good rake and got their tugs out.
Came home, got Lona, Mabs and Zen out, on the towpath, got past the swans, and Zen being really good and ignoring them, I kept her onlead in case, but she couldn't have cared less. Lona had a Bad Experience with a swan when she was about Zens age because she ignored me, had a go at the swan, which had a go back, and she ended up in the canal, made a lasting impression on her strangely enough
It started to rain, then the heavens opened, got totally drowned right the way through my clothes, had to get their beds done and didn't see the point in going in getting into dry clothes and getting them wet,so carried on. Put my black bin bags full of shavings outside my back gate to go to the tip, if it stops, but showing no signs. Don't want to put you off lunch, I stripped off in the kitchen and raced upstairs in my birthday suit Blow the tip, I am staying in where it is dry for the afternoon
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-11-2015, 02:33 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Dillon will be a happy boy even with a dusting.
He would think all his Christmas's had come at once if he had this:-

Quite liked it at first but got to be a pain after a few years and my back went on strike every time I had to clear the gate to get out

Will be very happy if we don't even get a 'dusting'
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2015, 04:40 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Wonder what your lump is Griff, well you'll find out soon I'm sure. Makes me think of that episode of Doc Martin when that schoolboy was trying to be a doctor and hit it with a book
I saw that episode too
It's a family joke that when I small I had a whitlow. Mum suggested that I hit it on the side of the table......which I did It hurt but do you know what it got better

Steel drum bands .....empty vessels, is that why you don't like them Tumble?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-11-2015, 04:53 PM
Did I not post my post for Harvey ?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-11-2015, 05:01 PM
Need a rant. Mark has been called yet again to the school regards Joel and his lack of attendance.
Each time he goes and stipulates that he tries but communicating with Joel's mum is like banging his head against a brick wall and she will use Joel against him if she gets irritated and stop any visits.
So again today the same he goes to the meeting he says its yet another waste of time and that he felt the education welfare officer seemed frustrated too.
Well grow some balls why do they think SS exist ? He will be 14 in March another two years leaving school quite probably .
I have seen Mark beg to see his son and keep on her right side she is is a waste of space popping out children to save going to work.
She has 4 two by two different fathers Jordan and Joel and 2 by the same father the one who has seemed to survive her histrionics and sluttish ways.
Tracey and Mark say Joel stinks of dogs they have two collie and husky and they breed them to make a quick buck. Another bee in my bonnet. Why do the people who are supposed to do something not do it ?
I tried when Jordan and Joel were small expressing my worries and was told everyone needs a second chance.
Grrrrr sorry for the rant needed to get it off my chest.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2015, 05:05 PM
Hi everyone, been into town and got a few bits, mainly some gloves for Lauryn, and loo roll- really exciting stuff
Took Lauryn for dinner as she's feeling under the weather again, then had the window people back because the finishing of the sealant on my kitchen window and patio door and on the outside is disgraceful, think I'd have done better, the boss who came was furious,
Griff I'm sorry it's not behaving just before Christmas,
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2015, 05:14 PM
Lynn I completely understand your rant, don't understand why the powers that be don't sort things like this, I feel for you and your son, must be so hard when you want to do the right thing. It's the children in these situation I feel for too.
Hugs for you Lynn
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-11-2015, 06:12 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
she will use Joel against him if she gets irritated and stop any visits.
I feel for you Lynn, only last night I was talking to someone whose husband was married to a women like this. 38 years ago his wife left him (for another man) after 3 years it broke up but he had by then met and was due to marry my friend. The ex immediately took an instant dislike to his fiancee and this continued right up until this year. (he recently died). Not only that but she poisoned his daughter against him and they rarely talked, although over the years he paid a huge amount for holidays, birthdays, spercial occassions etc.

His ex (and his daughter) really are vindictive people, and like you say it's always the decent ones who suffer.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-11-2015, 06:20 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
don't understand why the powers that be don't sort things like this,
Because these people are very adept at 'playing the system' they know all the littlle tricks and ways to get the 'powers that be' to do what THEY want.

Sorry to say that we are living in 2015 not 1915 one hundred years ago things were hard, there were lots of poor people, but I firmly believe that being poor did not (In most cases) cause you to cheat and lie.

Now cheating, swearing, lieing, are all 'par for the course' it seems almost everybody does it.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >