Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ambra
New Member!
Female 

24-07-2012, 11:14 PM

"A worrying list"

Hi,

I've recently come across a list of multinational companies owning some dogs food brands, and read how they make profit out of the waste they use to produce dogs food.
What is unfit for human comsumption plus any sort of other and possible waste and additives seem good for dogs to them...
Often these brands are even advised by vets...
I'm a bit shocked cause this list is pretty long, gotta be careful not to poison my puppy to be, my Goodness!!
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2012, 08:59 AM
Originally Posted by ambra View Post
Hi,

I've recently come across a list of multinational companies owning some dogs food brands, and read how they make profit out of the waste they use to produce dogs food.
What is unfit for human comsumption plus any sort of other and possible waste and additives seem good for dogs to them...
Often these brands are even advised by vets...
I'm a bit shocked cause this list is pretty long, gotta be careful not to poison my puppy to be, my Goodness!!
This sort of propaganda is often circulated by those who like to strike fear and guilt into dog owners without providing the with the facts.