Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2012, 09:37 PM

15 kids and counting

......see title!!!! It is on TV now, there are just so many of them!!!

Can't think of anything worse......honestly, I can't imagine it.
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2012, 09:44 PM
Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
......see title!!!! It is on TV now, there are just so many of them!!!

Can't think of anything worse......honestly, I can't imagine it.
I've got it on record ready to watch when I get in from work tomorrow!

15!!!! My youngest sister is enough for me!!
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2012, 09:50 PM
Honestly it is awful, I think these people are insane!!!!!!!!
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2012, 09:50 PM
Absolute nutter!!!!!!!

So that works out, hmmm, that she receives £10,810 a year in child benefit alone, not to mention all the other benefits because I guess she cannot work.

They should put a limit on it imo!
angelmist
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2012, 10:09 PM
I have 4 (technically 2 but my fella has 2 also) and that many is enough to drive me up the wall I'm shattered by about 8pm on the days we've had them all together, I really don't know how they do it.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2012, 10:23 PM
Originally Posted by akitagirl View Post
Absolute nutter!!!!!!!

So that works out, hmmm, that she receives £10,810 a year in child benefit alone, not to mention all the other benefits because I guess she cannot work.

They should put a limit on it imo!
Blimey!!!!! I think she needs to see a psychiatrist!!!

Originally Posted by angelmist View Post
I have 4 (technically 2 but my fella has 2 also) and that many is enough to drive me up the wall I'm shattered by about 8pm on the days we've had them all together, I really don't know how they do it.
Wow 4 kids is lots!!! We have 2 (they're my wife's by birth) and that is 2 more than I ever planned on having! I can't imagine having anymore!!!
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2012, 10:26 PM
I would dare say it's slightly cruel? If you always have a newborn and a 1 year old, then they must take up all your time, surely the others feel a bit neglected? I was one of 2 for a long time, and have a little 11 year old sister whos obviously a lot younger, and it was nice cause we had one parent each, as it were.

Also, the jobs they were doing, baker, joiner, thats not enough to give kids a nice life. I refuse to believe you could have a decent diet, decent clothes etc on that budget. Surely you could never afford to do ANYTHING, extra curricular activites unless all the kids wanted to do the same. Would be hard for the children to express individuality. Omg it makes me cross!!
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2012, 10:34 PM
I agree, I was an only child, my mother and father were all mine! I was raised to be independent, I did many many extra curricular activities and went to an excellent school, there is no chance my parents could have afforded that if I was one of 15!!!

But also, when is their alone time, the parents, when do they have time for each other?! Why would they need to have so many children, what is missing in their marriage to NEED that many?!?!?!
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2012, 10:42 PM
One of them was adopted, and i think thats a deep seated psychological issue that needs counseling, not reconciling by producing!

My biggest thing is how can the emotional needs of these children be met? What happens if they are upset, or what happens if one of them gets really ill, or heaven forbid, and i lost a parent in my teens, they lose a parent! My mum was a star when that happened, and made sure we all had time to be cared for, and talk to us etc. No way could that happen if you had loads of children.

Rawr makes me soooooo cross.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2012, 11:08 PM
I agree, I lost my mum at 19, imagine I'd been the eldest of 15...........:S:S:S:S I find it so strange, I just truly couldn't picture even wanting to have one child let alone 15, the whole pregnancy, giving birth malarky.....no chance!!!!! There is no way those children will have the discipline they should have, they run riot, it is quite clear from the shouting, the arguing with each other, just oh my goodness, I'd emigrate if that was my family!

I noticed about the adoption too.....not great, you don't fix your past by having a small tonne of children :S
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »