Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MarchHound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2011, 10:37 AM

ComfortFlex harnesses (from the USA)

My flyball team has some ComfortFlex harnesses left over from a mass order we did recently from the USA.

Here they are:

http://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fu...roduct_ID=1771

These harnesses are perfect for dog sports, such as agility and flyball, or dogs who are sensative at having any pressure on their neck.

We currently have these in Jay blue (our team colour) but will be shipping more in soon if you want a different colour?

We are retailing these at £20 + P&P. Thats about 50p profit for the team bank account!
pagan
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-12-2011, 11:15 PM
love these - why don't UK stores have them?? you don't mention sizes, do you have a variety as I would need med; lg or XL - are all the sizes the same price?
MarchHound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2011, 08:05 PM
All sizes are the same price. Will do a stock take of what we have left over very soon.
aerolor
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-12-2011, 10:06 PM
When you do your stock take March hound I would be interested if there was one available in golden retriever size. The blue jay colour combo would be fine. If you can let me know I will measure my dog (as per the instructions) to be sure of size, but I would think large might be OK. Rena
MarchHound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2012, 05:33 PM
Right, here is more info on the harnesses:

ComfortFlex Sport Harness
Pet PDC Inc.

The lightly padded nylon ComfortFlex Sport Harness offers you and your dog safety, simplicity, and security. Unlike many harnesses, the ComfortFlex Sport Harness is designed to protect sensitive areas, like your dog's throat and underarm, during any level of exercise. Due to the dynamic position of the leash connection, pressure is always directed directly to the dog's chest, never riding up on his throat. This simple yet effective ergonomic design also lets your dog retain a full range of motion without having to worry about underarm irritation or chafing.

Getting your dog into this harness is incredibly easy. Just drop it over your dog's head, secure the Velcro strap around his girth, and connect the safety snap. With very little practice, this can even be done with just one hand. Reflective nylon strapping is easily seen in low-light situations.

The ComfortFlex Sport Harness comes in eight sizes and is fully adjustable. It is machine washable at a low temperature. Line dry; do not tumble dry. Made in the USA.

Ergonomic design allows for full range of motion
Dual-purpose "handle"/leash connection drops back along the spine to keep pressure off your dog's throat
Adjustable front chest piece for small dogs (XXS and XS), offering an even more personalized fit
Reflective nylon strapping trim on chest piece
Velcro closure with a redundant Rock Lockster side release buckle for increased safety
Easy on/easy off design
MarchHound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2012, 05:34 PM
Information on how to size your dogs:

How to Measure Your Dog: Using a flexible measuring tape, measure from just behind your dog's front legs all the way around him. You are measuring the circumference of the body just behind the front legs, the girth, like measuring a person for a belt. Select one of the sizes below based on that measurement. To assure the best fit for your dog's shape, your dog's girth size should not be at the extreme end of the range give for a particular harness size; for example, if your dog's girth measurement is 20", you will get the best fit from a Small harness rather than a XS.

XXS
15.5" to 18.5" girth
Miniatures, Chihuahuas, etc.

XS
18" to 20.5" girth
Terriers, etc.

SM
20.5" to 23.5" girth
Shelties, Pugs, etc.

SM/MD
21.5" to 25" girth
Shelties, Pugs, etc.

MD
24" to 28" girth
Border Collies, Aussies, Spaniels, etc.

MD/LG
27.5" to 32" girth
Border Collies, Aussies, Spaniels, etc.

LG
28.5" to 33.5" girth
Labradors, Goldens, etc.

XL
32" to 36" girth
Shepherds, Rotties, etc.
MarchHound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2012, 05:35 PM
Available sizes:

XS

S

SM

M

XL

These will be £20 collected, or £25 posted.

Thanks ever so much.

These items are BRAND NEW.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2012, 05:40 PM
Originally Posted by MarchHound View Post
Right, here is more info on the harnesses:

ComfortFlex Sport Harness
Pet PDC Inc.

Getting your dog into this harness is incredibly easy. Just drop it over your dog's head, secure the Velcro strap around his girth, and connect the safety snap. With very little practice, this can even be done with just one hand. Reflective nylon strapping is easily seen in low-light situations.
I would like to see anyone try with Pepsi.
She freaks at anything going over her head and will go to great lengths to hide away as soon as she hears the cupboard open
MarchHound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2012, 05:45 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
I would like to see anyone try with Pepsi.
She freaks at anything going over her head and will go to great lengths to hide away as soon as she hears the cupboard open
Awww does she?

Kikopup does a great video about harnesses.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7edM...eature=channel
MarchHound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2012, 10:05 PM
Only one SM left now.

We also have two purple harnesses and a collar but I havent collected these yet. The collar is size M.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >