Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2021, 06:50 AM

Holiday Chat Monday 3rd May 2021

Morning peeps. Hope you all slept well. Usual for me, dreamt, woke up, went back to sleep. Last evening I had a brain wave and scrolled down on messages on phone and hey presto found something that I didn't realise was there and deleted loads of old messages. Yep my fault entirely. Hate technology do not understand it. But now sorted so I may be able to send photos again to peeps. So off I go to the beach to see if it works. Kelly hope Dakota was ok being carried upstairs. Have a good day peeps mind you looks like rain. byee.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2021, 07:17 AM
Morning Brenda
Good news about the phone
Yep....Kota was really good, she's spent the night on her new orthopaedic bed...deags was unimpressed lol she gave in at about 3am and got into bed.
Got some bamboo screening getting dropped off here....they said delivery on the 5th and Steve was at work so it was easier to get it dropped here....he is off today and tomorrow so it could have been delivered straight to his house.... nevermind.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2021, 07:32 AM
Good morning all.

Terrible night because I was too hot and it kept waking me up.

Glad Kota had a good night. Poor old Deags. She'll get used to it

Overcast out there and cold, but we are going in early to beat the crowds again. Should be back to more normal again tomorrow

Gary is still moaning about the fitbit. He video messaged me half an hour ago to say the tablet isn't talking to it. It's like water torture. Wish I'd told him it was completely broken before and thrown the damned thing in the bin
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2021, 08:56 AM
Frustration Chris as now my mobile is saying yet again No memory. Thought I had cracked it but nope it isn't playing ball so I have emailed the company but bet they can't say why either and I have to wait until after today as they aren't there on a Bank Holiday. Ah well back to reading as that is at least easy. Now where did I put that book. lol!! bg!! Byee.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2021, 10:22 AM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Gary is still moaning about the fitbit. He video messaged me half an hour ago to say the tablet isn't talking to it. It's like water torture. Wish I'd told him it was completely broken before and thrown the damned thing in the bin
There is always that option....
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2021, 10:23 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Frustration Chris as now my mobile is saying yet again No memory. Thought I had cracked it but nope it isn't playing ball so I have emailed the company but bet they can't say why either and I have to wait until after today as they aren't there on a Bank Holiday. Ah well back to reading as that is at least easy. Now where did I put that book. lol!! bg!! Byee.
I am with both of you my phone is not connecting to the computer and transferring photographs.....who know why.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2021, 11:57 AM
The problem with Gary is that we fix things and then he messes with them to the point they stop working. He's bored out of his mind with isolating, but that will change on the 17th when the cafe downstairs re-opens. He won't go out with us unfortunately.

Things might work a bit longer once he gets back to having other things to do. I hope so anyway.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2021, 03:18 PM
If you are doing it via Bluetooth Kazz, sometimes you need to delete your device and search for it again, my parents laptop won't talk to my phone I have to delete the device and search for it each time
Chris....well, if you say that, you know you will have another one to set up next week lol
Just had to do my witness impact statement about you know who.....my god, 4 sides of A4 and that's just the incidents I have witnessed and been subjected to, the solicitor has already typed up the other stuff for me
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2021, 04:04 PM
I sympathise Kelly from when I had to do them. Anyway I have now sorted out phone by some random searching and also with Kellys help and also had a reply from the phone company whch has helped. So, I am now waiting for tomorrow, as long as the weather is kind, to go back out and retake the pics of the blossom. Have a good evening peeps.Will let you know. Chris, unlike Gary, I don't fiddle with things cos I am worried about messing them up.lol!! Byee
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2021, 06:00 PM
I hope the blossom hasn't all blown off Brenda!!! It's blowing like a mad thing here......and chucking it down, standard bank holiday weather I guess lol