Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2021, 09:16 AM

Daily Chat Friday 30th April

Good morning everyone

Pleased you managed to get your furniture up the stairs Brenda.

Lovely morning here and quite warm. Teazle walked, meat pies made and in the freezer also housework done. Now coffee time

Hope all are well. Stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2021, 09:22 AM
Good morning everyone, think we have all been deserting this thread I know I have. Mainly since I lost Amber I am still struggling to get over her loss and my health has been so bad since too. Still am on some new medication that might help. Namely to reduce my very high blood pressure and also antibiotics to clear up a persistent chest problem making it hard for me to breathe. I am glad to say I think they are beginning to work.

How is everyone on the thread I hope you are all well and staying safe. It will be good when life gets back to normal if it ever will. Take care, stay safe and well and all your four legged friends too. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2021, 11:14 AM
Afternoon Sue and everyone. Just realised there is a thread started by Moyra. Anyway yep sorted out table and chairs and as I don't need them until friends can come in have put them in the cupboard. Amazing the amount of space there is for things in this flat. Might go for another walk this afternoon as the forecast is for rain for the next few days. Typical Bank Holiday weather. Have a good afternoon all. Byee
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2021, 11:16 AM
Hi Moyra, Hope you feel better soon. I see Sue has a thread as well. Take Care I expect it is quiet because peeps are in their gardens. Byee
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2021, 04:09 PM
Good afternoon all.

Cold and cloudy when we were out this morning, but the sun has come out this afternoon.

So glad the new meds are kicking in Moyra. Grief is bad enough when you are feeling well

Busy afternoon. Gary came because his fitbit watch wasn't working as it should again (they are bloody rubbish). Did the syncing bit, but still not right so I still have his watch and computer to completely redo it <sigh>

Went to his old flat to get bits out and bring to my house.

The sale seems to be going at a snail pace
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2021, 05:59 PM
Good evening all
Been very very busy, I met my friend for coffee on Tuesday which was lovely, she's having a bit of a nightmare at the moment....I would have been on a murder charge long ago lol
Steve has finally got around to doing the garden, I basically just order what I like and he goes along with it lol. He now has a bright blue fence... just like here, a new water feature that was literally too good to miss and some new bamboo screening, ohhhh, nearly forgot the solar lights they are beautiful, got the same for here and I love them!! For not a great deal of money, his back garden looks a million times better than it did and hopefully the bamboo screening will go up tomorrow all being well. His neighbours haven't said anything about the fence yet but I have told him he is just to tell them he doesn't know where anything came from and that I sorted everything and he would need to ask me.... it's true, I have sorted everything and he wouldn't have a clue what came from where
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2021, 09:38 PM
Have I ever said I hate technology

Bring back paper, pen and tippex and particularly watches that just tell the flaming time

Rant over
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2021, 05:08 AM
Oh Chris how I agree completely.