Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2021, 07:54 AM

Daily Chat Tuesday 27th April

Good morning everyone

Pleased the training went well Brenda. Your daughter has some lovely dogs you have a right to be proud of her.

Ben seems to be ok after his jab. They were telling everyone to take paracetamol every 4 hours for the rest of the day to alleviate any symptoms. When he got there they had no record of his first one on his medical notes, fortunately he had taken his card with him so they were able to update. Funnily enough I had a call from my doctor to say that when I had mine on the 16th there had been an IT problem so nothing had been entered on mine so had to give them the batch number. Seems a few glitches are being found at the pace that everything is happening but at least they are being found and sorted.

Lovely morning here again. Teazle walked and now for a coffee. Going into town later as Barry has a dental appointment so I will take the opportunity to get some treats for Teazle and a few other bits.

Hope all are well. stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2021, 08:31 AM
Good morning Sue and all to follow slow start here today no reason why bar being back at work last night and cream crackered I think. Gert out washing on line and plants watered using watering can so I know they have had a drink. Having a coffee while I consider the day. LOL

Sue Hope your lad is okay this time following the jab, is that both of your lads had them now. So you are covid safer, any progression on your grandchildren coming over or is it simply covid holding it up now?

Brenda Your daughters dogs are beautiful love the theme of the litter "groupings" has she been in the USA for a while now; would you ever consider moving or spending part of your year over there?

Back in a minute door
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2021, 08:47 AM
No Kazz eldest son not vaccinated yet as his age group has not been called. Ben has only had his as he sometimes works in a mental health hospital on the ward.

Yep covid is holding up family move. No-one allowed in or out of Brazil or for that matter anywhere in South America. Hopefully once vaccination picks up out there things will improve but deaths and getting it are in the thousands per day.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2021, 09:28 AM
Kazz daughter has been over there for years and is now a US citizen. No I wouldn't go over as haven't got a passport. Been for my walk and now going to sit and read again. Tesco coming later. Enjoy your day everyone.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2021, 02:02 PM
Good afternoon all.

Bit cold and drizzly this morning so our 'medium' walk

We had to show our vaccination cards when we went for the second jab. I've told my youngest two to make sure they keep their cards and don't lose them. What's the betting one of them 'misplaces' before they are called up for their second jab
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2021, 06:50 PM
Evening all, had a lovely day yesterday and today, met a friend for coffee, because of lockdown we haven't seen each other for around 14months...well, not properly. We had a real good laugh...very nice just to sit and have a coffee.
New water feature got dropped off at Steve's, it's brilliant, I am really happy with it, he agreed with me that the fence colour was a bold choice but a really good one... well duhhhhh, course it is, it was my idea and I actually know what I am on about...his new lantern looks really good and he knows he isn't allowed to say where anything came from as his neighbours will copy so he is just going to say that I got it
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2021, 11:43 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good afternoon all.

Bit cold and drizzly this morning so our 'medium' walk

We had to show our vaccination cards when we went for the second jab. I've told my youngest two to make sure they keep their cards and don't lose them. What's the betting one of them 'misplaces' before they are called up for their second jab
Chris tell them to take a picture on their phone and send it to you then you have it.