View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-07-2016, 07:16 PM
Good evening all and I hope everyone is doing ok. I do check in from time to time but have been otherwise occupied looking after other half who has been quite ill with his diabetes. Things are, thankfully, looking a lot better and we're managing the blood sugar levels to what they should be. I am watching the Wales/Belgium footie so good luck to anyone with Welsh blood. Quite exciting, far better than our abysmal performance the other night! The weather here in the South has been abysmal too, it just can't seem to make up its mind what to do. Hope all the doglets are fine and dandy. Take care x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-07-2016, 08:08 PM
When you are spoken to like that June it really puts you off doesn't it ?
Hope OH gets better soon Popster.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-07-2016, 08:22 PM
There's certainly not been a change for the better there, thats for sure.
Girls were barking like mad before. Went out and no idea what it was all about really. Found what looked like a semi cow pat in the shavings, I imagine that will be the cabbage then, didn't put a lot in, and there was other veg in it as well!!!
They've gone quiet because I threatened them!!!! They all ran in and went very quiet.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-07-2016, 08:29 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
It would seem it is being aired in the local parish meetings, the Dr. who lives across the road has lodged a complaint not sure if with the parish or local council.
Then came along two ladies one is a dog walker and walks two labs and the other has a little terrier. One of the labs has had his tail attacked and the other lady like me will not go down the footpath on her own without company due to the geese.
Off to get some photos and and send an email.
Sounds to me like there is some good evidence building so with your photos and e-mail hopefully the council will have to act. As others have said the Police will not get involved in something like this, that young man who told you that was wrong. Hope you get the matter sorted.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-07-2016, 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
First picture is the route we use to take.
Second picture a so called hand rail.
Third picture the path we now have to use and how narrow it now is plus not safe underfoot.
Fourth picture the steps we now have to use.
That 'handrail' is a joke
Path you now have to use is not a proper pathway
Steps are not proper steps

All of you have grounds for compalaint
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-07-2016, 09:24 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Rung the Homeopathic Vets, I need a referral from my vets. Soooo that means I will have to pay for a consultation to be referred to another vet where I will also have to pay for a consultation. Not going there.
This is how the proffessionals make so much money, it's called restrictive practices, but as soon as your average little widget maker tries something similar the legal eagles jump on them from a great height
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2016, 09:25 PM
Popster, I hope your OH is soon 100% better...nice to see you
Good evening Harvey
TW...hope the cow pat is a one off
Been to see my friend who is having twins.....she looks fabulous!!! I am invited to a baby shower next month...never been to one of those
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-07-2016, 09:32 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
I would like to go there and strangle them for being like that, but they know no different poor things
I've noticed that with a lot of people, I think it's down to education (or lack of) the 'old fashioned' way of talking to customers seems to have gone, they don't listen they just spout a load of pre-programmed social media type rubbish, makes me mad
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-07-2016, 09:37 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
I am invited to a baby shower next month...never been to one of those
I've never been to one either I often wonder if they serve drinks of the alcohol variety at such events, you can tell me when you go.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2016, 09:55 PM
Lol...I will find out Harvey....although I have been out tonight and drunk ginger beer!!
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >