View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2010, 11:25 PM

Max & Faye - Pictures of the Twinnies! :)

Pinched some pics from my Auntie's Social Networking Site!

This is what her status says about them at the moment;
Our beautiful new babies are called Max and Faye, both babies doing very very well, Max almost back to birth weight and Faye almost 4lb now. They have moved to special care and both now off oxygen. Hopefully home for Christmas.
Couldn't tell you which twin is which though!
With Mummy & Daddy

Meeting their Big Brother and Sisters!

General Pictures!

xxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2010, 11:54 PM
So pleased for everyone that they are safe and sound.....they look gorgeous.

Wishing everyone the very best and look forward to the pic's when they go home xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2010, 12:42 AM
awwwwwwwwww too cute! Many congratulations to your family x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2010, 09:39 AM
Beautiful babies.......

SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2010, 11:15 AM
Awww they're beautiful!!!
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2010, 11:46 AM
Thank you everyone! I'm still in shock, can't believe they are really here!

Spoke to my Auntie earlier, and she said that if they can sort out the twins feeds and things, then they could be home soon! She's hoping it will be in like 2 weeks, but they could be home next week if all goes well! Then the chaos begins!

Hopefully, I am going down to Dad's to meet them tonight!! So excited! Got loads of gifties for them!

Mum has bought 2 boxes, one pink, one blue, that say Born in 2010 on top, so that they have memory boxes, and we've got them sleepsuits and vests and a teddy to put inside! So cute! All wrapped in tissue paper! The sleepsuits match the vests! I want to keep them! LOL!

I've also been to Sainsburys, they had half price on all baby things, so I've put together a box of useful things! Johnsons Shampoo, body wash & talc, baby wipes, sudocreme, various other bits and pieces! I can't wait to see her to give them to her! She's the sort of person that will cry, because of the thought that's got into it all!

Ohhh, I'm excited!
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2010, 03:43 PM
Am so pleased they are all doing so well, the twins are beautiful. It's a lovely gift you've thought of and am sure will be much appreciated. Hope you have a lovely visit this evening
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2010, 09:24 PM
Aww Beautiful babies I really hope they can come home for Christmas
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2010, 12:07 AM
I've met them! They are soooo tiny! I think I've eaten apples bigger than Faye's head, and Max's face is the size of my palm!

I gave Max a cuddle while Faye was having a bottle, and I was so scared I was going to break him! But all was well, and he held my finger and smiled and pulled funny faces at me!

It looks likely that those adorable little twinnies may be home at the weekend, if they carry on feeding so well! Faye pulled her own feeding tube out when I was there, so the nurses said it can stay out then, Faye made the decision for them, and I think Max's will be out soon!

My Auntie did almost cry when I gave her the memory boxes! She said she was thinking about getting them boxes and now she doesn't have to! She was also really appreciative (sp?) of the bits and bobs I'd bought for when they come home!

So, thats the latest, will pop some more pictures on, once I've found out where my Sister has saved them too!
xxx
katandcolin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-11-2010, 12:10 AM
Gorgeous xx they are going to be spoilt rotten i bet