Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-10-2006, 05:10 PM

Internet explorer 7

Anyone else tried Internet explorer 7??? I downloaded it last night and only now really having a good play.Its radically different to IE6,but i've found-much more usable.Its also using the entire screen now and has a 'phishing' filter which is kinda handy!

Click here to check it out and download if you want!

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/default.mspx
Kanikula
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2006, 05:11 PM
yep i have it and LURV it!!
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-10-2006, 05:37 PM
yep me too
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2006, 05:40 PM
Yes I had a windows update yesterday for it Steve but I had already downloaded it a few months ago. I downloaded it again though just in case it had better features The one thing I don't like about it is that I used to have my email logo on the browser on internet explorer 6 but its gone now with 7 and I have to go back to my desk top to go into emails and I forget to do this sometimes - don't know if there is a way of getting it back on the top again
lizdll
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2006, 05:43 PM
i did it a few months ago + i missed the do this before you download exployer7 bit so mine went all wrong had loads of error messages so i put it back to 6 but they have improved it all now so i might do it again
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-10-2006, 05:47 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Yes I had a windows update yesterday for it Steve but I had already downloaded it a few months ago. I downloaded it again though just in case it had better features The one thing I don't like about it is that I used to have my email logo on the browser on internet explorer 6 but its gone now with 7 and I have to go back to my desk top to go into emails and I forget to do this sometimes - don't know if there is a way of getting it back on the top again
I noticed too that you can no longer access emails from your browser Foxy,but i just click on 'start' in bottom left now and do it from there instead.I suppose its having to get used to a new system and will just need time to adapt.

Still looks good though!
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2006, 06:05 PM
I have just downloaded and am using it now.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2006, 06:07 PM
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
I noticed too that you can no longer access emails from your browser Foxy,but i just click on 'start' in bottom left now and do it from there instead.I suppose its having to get used to a new system and will just need time to adapt.

Still looks good though!
Yes but I like it at the top - it was a cute little icon
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2006, 06:11 PM
I usually use MSN Explorer, got used to being able to quickly access my favourites - can't do that on IE.
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-10-2006, 06:37 PM
Originally Posted by Trish View Post
I usually use MSN Explorer, got used to being able to quickly access my favourites - can't do that on IE.

I access favourites by clicking on the gold star Trish.One thing i do like is that 'favourites' automatically dissapears once you have clicked on whatever site you have chosen.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >