View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2016, 10:50 AM
i said to her the other night why didn't she just do them for constructive dismissal, she told me it could take 2 years and she can't work in that time... i have no idea if that's true or not. I think the lady who has made the complaint spoke to all of the other people first and all went into the office together...mum was on her own an nobody would speak up and back her up, a couple of her team mates did go in and say mum was being treated badly but nothing, they have these things called 1-2-1's a normal 1-2-1 report will be about 2/3 pages long, my mum's?? 26 pages!!!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-01-2016, 10:50 AM
Morning all who have followed given up with the box. It may well hit a wall if I carry on trying to fix it. So disappointedly I am back watching back to back tudors in between tidying up.
Do take care when out walking we had a frost and I nearly went backwards on an icy puddle I didn't see.
Dillon is loving the cold sunshine and is laying in his favourite spot at the bottom of the garden with his eyes on the house and me.
griff the camera sounds a good investment. Councils seem well covered when it comes to dismissing people but I hope after all the traumas she has been through she gets what's right and fair.
Sue fingers crossed the parcel arrives safe and on time this time.
I am looking forward to the busy weekend ahead but may be comatose by Monday and not through alcohol.
Glad you enjoyed the breakfast Moyra.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2016, 10:58 AM
Lynn, right decision to leave the box alone Lol the number of times i sit there swearing loudly at electrical appliances is amazing Lol. We will have a whip round and get you some berrocca for monday!!!
I have a camera and recorder at the front, the recorder will take upto 4 cameras but it is the running of the cables which is the problem...as i say the house is 3 storeys high so you can't get near the roof to run a cable from the front to the back. It is the same box as what i have for the front, it was on ebay at £45.99 or make offer...no delivery costs, i offered £40 and they accepted! it will cost about £40 for a 1tb hard disk and i just unscrew the case and pop it in and format it...job done. It is soooooo easy to use as well, i managed to get the footage of the woman allowing the dog to mess off the box, onto my hard disk and onto my laptop without swearing Lol
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/25220...s=true&ff13=80
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-01-2016, 11:03 AM
Sue dragged me off for a long overdue haircut on her shopping trip to the local village. What I don't understand is I give up my spare overgrown hair and yet have to pay for the privilage
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-01-2016, 11:06 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Lynn, right decision to leave the box alone Lol the number of times i sit there swearing loudly at electrical appliances is amazing Lol. We will have a whip round and get you some berrocca for monday!!!
I have a camera and recorder at the front, the recorder will take upto 4 cameras but it is the running of the cables which is the problem...as i say the house is 3 storeys high so you can't get near the roof to run a cable from the front to the back. It is the same box as what i have for the front, it was on ebay at £45.99 or make offer...no delivery costs, i offered £40 and they accepted! it will
cost about £40 for a 1tb hard dick and i just unscrew the case and pop it in and format it...job done. It is soooooo easy to use as well, i managed to get the footage of the woman allowing the dog to mess off the box, onto my hard disk and onto my laptop without swearing Lol
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/25220...s=true&ff13=80
Love to error, dicks are expensive in your area then?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2016, 11:22 AM
Lol My bad Tumbleweed, fixed it now!! wouldn't ever type a bad word like that!
hope the barber didn't scalp you!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-01-2016, 11:58 AM
griff.
I can remember when Gorden became management at Lewisham there was a chap there always absent not pulling his weight it took them ages and a lot of evidence gathering before they could approach the dismissal process I know this isn't your mums case but as far as the perpetrator goes who has given your mum so much grief.
They also had to be aware he was going to use the racist card. Eventually he was dismissed but it was a long and hard road so the councils backs were covered.
I am not sure about your mum not being able to work if she takes the constructive dismissal route.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2016, 12:17 PM
I think that is why this woman has got away with things for so long Lynn, she is asian and would immediately play the race card...very very sad that something that is supposed to protect people is abused by others and actually enables them to behave badly towards others
i don't think what she has said about not being able to work is right
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-01-2016, 12:38 PM
I couldn't see about the 2 year unable to work that your mum mentioned but wondered if this link would help.

http://findlaw.co.uk/law/employment/...ssal-faqs.html
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-01-2016, 01:19 PM
Dry here and got everyone out for a lovely walk, albeit muddy. Zen absolutely stinks of poo and dirt, dried to tidy her up with the rake, which ended up black and muddy, she looks a little better, but reckon until I can get everyone out for a swim, and encourage her to join them, she will remain a social outcast. Had a look up to where we go onto the river and the power company is still there with the vans, scaffolding is down though. Maybe next week they will have gone. Not that cold really, was so warm I ended up cleaning the yard and kennels with fleece and trakkie bottoms, coat and woolly hat had to be discarded
It all becomes totally clear now Griff, of course she feels she can do what she wants and abuse her 'rights' no word about her responsibilities though!!!
Lynn, are you going to cancel BT the minute you can, I would be!!!
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »