View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-01-2016, 05:04 PM
Yes Moyra still got his job alerts coming through or not as the case may be.
Sue it is a digital tele. TV signal here dreadful anyway so not surprised really. Will see if Gorden has any ideas when he phones later.

Stopped raining at long last very breezy and cold now. Don't mind that as long as it stays dry.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2016, 05:06 PM
Certainly turning colder and the wind is wicked.

Sue must be lovely to see the little one, how long will it be before you see her in the flesh?
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2016, 05:29 PM
Would an aerial booster be of use do you think Lynn?

If my son gets his act together re passport for new arrival and the relevant visas we could be going to New York at the end of May to be with them for a week so quite some time. At the moment there is no where for us to stay with them as the bungalow we usually go to is being rented out and where they live only has 3 bedrooms and mum and dad live with them (in fact it is the parents place).
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2016, 05:41 PM
Long time to wait Sue, still she will still be a baby!
Dibbythedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-01-2016, 06:19 PM
The weather was very wet and windy but then cleared up and the sun shone.

I ordered a new Dell PC yesterday and it arrived today ! I'm very impressed as the delivery was free.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-01-2016, 06:21 PM
afternoon all Just popped in to say that I agree with those who've been blown about and rained on while walking the fury ones Went on the track to Ixworth Thorpe 'cos it's away from the roads and not subject to flooding, but was very muddy, as bad as I've known it since we moved here, very windy, and raining, Casey loved it Poor old Rianna wasn't so pleased but she did make it to the normal point where we turn around and come back.

Hope you get the TV sorted Lynn
Hope also that your Mum gets her work situation sorted Griff
And Sue, expect you can't wait to meet up with son and new baby, but isn't there somewhere better than New York to meet You would have to pay me to go there and it wouldn't be peanuts either Sorry but never could see what NY has to offer, don't like crowds and the crowds in NY must be a nightmare My niece went there, loved it, says she'll go back again, weird
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2016, 06:51 PM
Well just heard some great news about Tytos brother. He won grade 7 in the Scottish league for agility.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-01-2016, 07:12 PM
Hoping your wait to see the new baby isn't too long Sue.

Clear night tonight lots of stars out and cold. Ploughing through getting the washing dry. Did all Dillons muddy quilt covers.
Gorden says I am doing everything right with the tele just a matter of moving the built in aerial about to see if it will pick up a signal. It has always been temperamental even with an aerial from the main socket.
We have an aerial booster Sue for the downstairs and upstairs tele's.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-01-2016, 07:14 PM
Well done to Tyto's brother, Brenda
It rained till early afternoon here, had stopped by the time I did the tip trip, but been off and on all afternoon and forecast again for overnight. Tomorrow is supposedly clear from mid-morning but will wait and see on that one.
Wonder if Eileen has survived the first day of twins in the house, or if she has fallen asleep over the umpteenth nappy change.
Hoping you get to see your new grandaughter very soon, Sue.
Never made it to America at all, had a couple of opportunities, but really have never fancied it. I had the misfortune to experience Americans whilst in Jamaica, and I found them very rude and obnoxious, so not anxious to pay to go to the country of origin
Don't mind it going cold, just no more rain, pleeeeease
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-01-2016, 07:17 PM
Congratulations to Tyto's brother brenda.
Same here June don't mind cold but snow or anymore rain really not welcome.
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >