View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2016, 01:58 PM
Just popping in quick.No home coming till tomorrowSarah is not feeling very well today,hopefully she'll be fine soon.Best to leave it until they are all ready yeah?ok,thanks guys,be back later xx
Oh MOYRA,haven't had a wee chat with you laterhope you're well,will catch up soon
Have a great day all
(( hugs)) to GRIFF and family xx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-01-2016, 02:10 PM
Yeah she's best staying where she is, not surprised she's not feeling too good, that pregnancy will have taken it out of her no doubt about it. There's people there to take over and look after her till she's feeling more like.
Still raining, taken another bin liner of sopping wet bedding out, replaced it all, but hardly any left really, once I've done them at tea time, thats it. If it hadn't rained on Saturday I would have had enough to see me through till tomorrow, was talking to someone on the other side of Manchester this morning and it was dry all day over there, wouldn't you know it!!!Wish I could find somewhere local that sells shavings at a reasonable price, but there isn't anywhere that I can find and I keep asking around. Good job there's rubber matting down as well
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2016, 02:35 PM
Good afternoon

Sorry Sarah is feeling unwell Eileen but she is better off staying until she is better Enjoy the peace and quiet while you can

Hope you have found the shoes you want Lynn

Pouring here and no sign of it easing. Think we will all need boats not shoes on our feet at this rate
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2016, 02:38 PM
Eileen, sorry to hear Sarah is not feeling too well. She has been through a lot. Give her and the little ones a hug from me.

June, that is quite a problem, with the way this weather has set in. Hope it is better tomorrow.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2016, 02:46 PM
Awww hope Sarah is feeling better soon, totally agree she should stay put until she is right
I think i have the same weather as everyone else...wet wet wet!!!
Dad didn't go and see his family...now i will get the Spanish inquisition as to why...he says just to tell them the truth....he couldn't be ar*ed
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-01-2016, 02:59 PM
Afternoon miserable wet dark day seems its like everywhere today.
Found some boots surprisingly a size 5 fitted so got them for £19'99 instead of £24.99. Some lovely boots there but a tad expensive for this month had a lot of shelling out to do what with storage for Mark and there will be extra petrol needed. As long as they see me through the rest of the winter that's fine.
Its a huge store.

Sorry Sarah is not well Eileen hoping she is better tomorrow and they can all come home.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-01-2016, 03:36 PM
Had a brainwave and went into Home Bargains and they had what they term 'large' bags of small animal shavings, £1.79 a bag, so half what you'd pay in a pet shop and a quarter what you'd pay at Pets@Home, bought 3 of them, so they will do for tomorrow morning until I get to the wholesalers, 3 bales will cost £6.90 each, usually I use around 3 bales a month, I am using 9 at the moment. Come home and found Mabs and Zen playing out in the rain, so shoo'd them in, next minute Zen is out again, so she got told to get back in...no wonder the bedding is sopping River is looking a bit higher than it was, so just going to check the level, as the rain shows no sign of stopping, and I'm paranoid now
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2016, 05:08 PM
Oh June, glad you got some more shavings enough to see you through until tomorrow at least. I just hope that river holds that's last thing you want is flooding! Will keep fingers crossed for you and send prayers upstairs to keep you all safe, dry and warm. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2016, 05:12 PM
Sorry not been around. Hope you all are OK. Sorry to here Sarah not feeling well. She will be home soon Eileen. Had a beautiful picture sent to me of one of the terv puppies. Beautiful. Bfn.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-01-2016, 05:29 PM
Would love to see the piccie Brenda.
River has risen 2ft in the last hour according to one of the flood committee people. Its all the water coming down from the hills now thats the problem, if it can go downriver without building up here we're OK, if not..... Then again Salford and Central Manchester will cop for it
Couldn't park my car in my own road never mind near my door when I got back so have had to park further up and then carry 3 mini bales of shavings to my house in the driving rain, but thinking about it, my car is now higher up than I am!!!
Checked and it is 2.10 and flood risk is 2.24
http://apps.environment-agency.gov.u...CatchmentId=47
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »