View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2016, 11:30 AM
I keep having to ask what day it is... i have tablets to take on ertain days and i am completely thrown Lol...haven't had a newspaper either to check on the top of that!!
oooo i didn't know about rosemary..i thought i could maybe order a few lots of these and put tessie and billys name on the front and then people could take them home with them and plant them at the appropriate time
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1720476193...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Nippy, i am the same.... just seem to be stuck in the house day after day, i am trying to do a bit of exercise though...literally a bit Lol
mum and dad aren't back to work until tuesday.... i will be pleased to get things back to normal
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-01-2016, 11:32 AM
Those are a lovely idea Griff, the simplest ones are always the best aren't they.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2016, 11:35 AM
i was going to get them for my dads mums funeral but we only had 5 days.... will speak to my mum and see what she says...wouldn't know how many to order and wouldn't like anyone to be left out
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-01-2016, 11:37 AM
Well I would say order more than you think you need, you can always plant them in tubs at your door for the spring and summer if you have any left over.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2016, 11:40 AM
you don't think paul would be annoyed do you? i just thought this way all of tess and bills friends and family would have the chance to always have something to remind them of them both....me i have a forget me not tattoo on my leg, with love in arabic underneath it, it currently has 10 flowers for everyone who means something but i may go and have a word with my tattooist and see if it is possible to add to it
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-01-2016, 11:42 AM
Can you contact Paul and ask his opinion, that way he'll feel in the loop,if you do it without consulting him first he may feel pushed out, this way he'll probably be relieved someone's out there helping him through it all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2016, 12:12 PM
My mum has his number...i will ask and see if she could text him for me...or his wife, i don't think he would mind as he knows how much we thought of his mum and dad
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2016, 12:34 PM
Well it is not very nice out there but at least Amber has had her walks. I got everything put away except the tree that comes apart bough by bough, fortunately Amber started whining for her walk and so I asked Steve if he would mind finishing off taking the tree down as I had done all the ornaments and tinsel and lights etc. So left him to it while I took Amber for her walk when I came back he was hoovering the carpet so he did a good job.

Griff, I think that is a lovely idea and am sure Paul will agree and be happy with it.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2016, 12:47 PM
Moyra, glad steve got the tree down for you and hoovered...we don't do decorations anymore or a tree...i am the grinch Lol
I have ordered the seeds, i showed my mum and she said she wouldn't say anything until she sees paul and just explain that i wanted to do something being as i couldn't be at his mum and dads funeral...i think he will love it as his mum and dad had the most beautiful back garden
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-01-2016, 02:22 PM
Stopped raining about half an hour, by then had tidied girls up, cleaned yard and given them a chicken drumstick and raw carrot each. Now having my own lunch and watching Murder at Pemberley. Just saw someone come out of next door (not Jeff, think it was a woman) and guess what the bluddy dog is barking again now.
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »