tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-01-2016, 01:31 PM
I have been a walk, surely don't want me to go again, Griff
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2016, 02:14 PM
Lol i think you were posting as i did...no, you don't need to have another walk!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-01-2016, 02:45 PM
Phew, thank goodness for that, its thick mud on that tow path and lots of water, like walking through treacle in some parts, mind you some people pay good money to go to boot camp and do that sort of stuff don't they, so saving money all the time
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2016, 03:19 PM
Our field is exactly the same TW...nearly left my boot behind yesterday lol...i am pouring with sweat by the time i get in!! I have to go with just a vest under that wax coat i bought...certainly warm enough
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-01-2016, 03:42 PM
Was going to watch Vanity Fair, if I had freeview I could watch it, as I PAY for Virgin but don't pay EXTRA for a freeview channel (surely the name says it all) then I can't watching Pride and Prejudice instead.
Well that bluddy dog is off barking again, been going on for at least an hour since I sat down.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2016, 04:08 PM
TW, i could watch it for you Lol...it was on yesterday on drama, i just looked at the freeview guide and says it isn't being shown before 14 january...i have a firestick where i can do a catchup...i have a uktv app
Sorry to hear the dog is barking again...i really think you need to have a word with the fella... politely to begin with but the poor little s*d obviously isn't happy and he should be trying to sort the issue out
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-01-2016, 04:51 PM
I'm in a bit of a sticky situation really with me having puppies every so often, its a year to 18 months between litters, (not like very few months) but once they get to 6 weeks there is no getting away from the fact they are noisy little so and so's, and I am conscious of the fact that they are probably a nuisance. I keep my neighbours apprised of what is happening and when they start going to their new homes (bush telegraph has nothing on this village) and no ones every complained, but if I start about his dog, then he could well do something back at me.
A new home is required for that little dog, so I will keep my eyes peeled for someone able to take it on.
Some of the older kids, and their parents in some cases, in the village did bag packing at Asda yesterday in aid of the people who lost everything in the flood, and raised £2.5k approx, coupled with their fundraising which stands at £5.5k they are doing amazingly well.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-01-2016, 05:00 PM
Afternoon everyone been out for a few bits and bobs bought a nice jumper and long sleeved top in the Tesco sale £18 for both a tenner of it came out of my christmas money from Gill.
Had a text from Mark could we take his stuff from his garage so we popped to B&Q to look at sheds but saw some plastic garden storage box things they would work so will buy 2 may need 3 he has a lot of tools.
Looks like my hopes of them sorting things out ain't gonna work. He said he went out today, he hung around last night to see what would happen and spent the New year in silence as Tracey won't speak to him.
So goodness knows she obviously won't tell him what's bothering her and you can't live with the silent treatment forever.
Him and Joel can come here weekends when its Joel's weekend to visit him and he can have holidays here. If Mark can't find anything affordable in harlow he will have to live with us till he can sort himself out and Gorden can pick Joel up Friday nights to stay with us when he needs too.

griff hope mum cheers up soon any ideas what's bothering her ? Tess most likely and returning to work ?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-01-2016, 05:05 PM
Oh Lynn, couldn't you just bang their heads together, I agree with you he can't live with the silent treatment for ever. Its always the kids that suffer isn't it.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-01-2016, 05:08 PM
Yep June did say to Mark after suggesting things he could try think he has given up to be honest after running out of ideas the only thing left was to go over there and bang their heads together.
We will try not to let Joel suffer either way whether Mark has to live here for a while or not Joel will spend time with us, he loves dillon and Dillon adores him and he is use to big dogs.
Just get one sorted and the other one starts. No peace for the wicked.
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »