View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2015, 06:37 PM
So sorry to hear about Tess hope she passes peacefully. 68 years is a very long time Hugs to you and your family Griff.

Happy rat catching Lynn. Poor Gorden not how he really expected to spend his Christmas holiday

That is very good of you Gordon to offer Danger Curls for rat catching duties she might not come back once she has seen that handsome chap called Dillon

I will take this opportunity to wish you all a very Happy New Year. Enjoy your evening everyone
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2015, 06:49 PM
Well I am not sorry to say lg that I am sitting here on my own with a large gin and soda with lime. Happy new year again.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-12-2015, 06:58 PM
Finally got my order in the freezer,amazing how much room there is when you defrost it
Then all my shopping to put away, done the majority of that, just some stuff to go upstairs waiting for the next time I go up.
Saw a chicken and cashew with peppers and spring onions in the reduced section, so got that for my tea, never seen one of their Chinese meals in there before, seen curries and stuff () but never something I would want to eat.
Fire is going, was in a bit of sulk before but its perked up now.
Pouring down, so ushered everyone to bed, Kesh has 'found' a piece of venison neck (you know, the one she doesn't like) and is eating it, she had a chicken quarter for her tea, now looks like she has got Zens, can't see it being Cariads, Lona and Mabs have still got theirs and it is like lions with a kill if anyone goes near them, so that leaves Zen, starving out in the rain
Hoping the Hobbitses are doing well, Eileen
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2015, 07:35 PM
Happy new year Sue, hope you have a good night whatever you are doing
Brenda, does this mean you will be singing later??
TW, i must admit supermarkets come up with some very odd concoctions these days. I am unsure if Tess knows Billy has gone.... i am glad she isn't hanging on being lonely and depressed, i feel for paul,(their son) he is all alone now except for his wife and nephews and their families..... his sister died back in 1998
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2015, 11:12 PM
Well not long now. I had a lovely sleep, woke up to find Steve had gone, I knew he was meeting some mates up the club. So on my tod. Wish there was a programme on where they followed all the New Year celebrations around the world as they happened.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2015, 11:20 PM
Well moyra...in case i konk out i shall wish you a happy new year now!!! Neighbours have got people round...the one who shouted at Kota to shut up...his kid just stands there and squeals for no reason, its about 6....kota wouldn't go and do her business because of the child...nothing wrong with it just damn naughty, pity the people who live next to that!! Ii genuinely thought someone was being murdered lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2015, 11:25 PM
Oh dear Griff. I just had a nosy round to see if I could see any celebrations that have gone on around the world but nothing doing. Think I may go back to bed. Happy New Year to you and yours everyone. I hope everyone will be safe in London tonight and also Edinborough or anywhere where major celebrations are being held.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2015, 11:32 PM
My brother is down at the eye, his mate has a penthouse on the docks and they get wristbands to go each year....this is his last year there though as his mate has bought a new place
Do you like Bryan Adams??? He is on bbc1 about now
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-12-2015, 11:33 PM
Don't go back to bed Moyra, after making the effort to get up to watch the celebrations. At least have a warm drink and watch the London Fireworks at
midnight.
Griff - Sorry to hear about the noisy scum - some people are a real waste of fresh air.

I'm going off the air now so goodnight everyone, hope you have a very Happy New Year and that 2016 brings you all you could wish for.

Take care of yourselves, all the best, Gordon and The Mem. XX
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2015, 11:34 PM
Happy New Year everyone
I've been in bath, got my pj's on, we've had takeaway and Tony and Lauryn are now fast asleep
Rosie is not too happy as there are fireworks going off have been for a couple of hours, can't moan too much as it is New Year's Eve.
Sounds like a proper annoying kid next door to you Griff
Liam has rung us about an hour ago,
Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »