View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2015, 06:35 PM
sounds like you an me have the same plan Lacey...except mine will be a shower now dad has fitted the new one. Another new bed!!!! she must be like the princess and the pea with all her beds Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-12-2015, 06:46 PM
Yeah you can still do it the old way by PB.
If you scroll down when you're replying to a post, you'll see Attach Files, and click on Manage Attachements, click on browse,that will take you to your computer files, then click on the one you want and then click on Upload on the far right opposite it, then close it. Doesn't always work I know, so if you get stuck PB still works
Yeah can barely believe its gone so fast since Sarah was pregnant and you only thought there was one, typical Hobbitses, outdoing everybody else
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-12-2015, 06:49 PM
Eileen - so the big day is nearly here best wishes to you all.
Mandy - Have a great holiday, where is it BTW
TW - I think you are very generous but as they say 'Charity begins at home' a saying I much beleive in.
Sue - Congratulations on becoming a granny
LG - That sheep fencing is good stuff, they call it stock fencing down here and I had to use it to keep our Casey in
Lynn - I bet Dillon would win the hearts of any visitor
Griff - That women you were tlking about sounds a nasty piece of work. If you have a letter and the contents are not true that is called LIBEL but the Police will not get involved as it is a civil matter, that's what I was once (a long time ago) told, might not be true but that is th eway it was explained to me, assuming I've remembered it correctly
Might be back latter if not, enjoy your evening bfn.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-12-2015, 06:58 PM
Lovely piccie of the Princess, Eileen, she looks quite happy there now her mummy is back to wait on her properly, little does she know what is lurking in the wings for her
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2015, 07:02 PM
Thanks Mr SainsburyAny chance of a discount on nappies,since we're best buds?
Definitely typical of my Sarah TWnever was one to do things by halvesCan't even imagine her with a babybut I'll soon find out,I guessHubby is not impressed at me having to go pick her up later in that storm but I had a chat with him.She has it all ahead of her,may as well enjoy time out with friends when she gets the chance.Besides this friend has a six month old baby,so I'm sure she'll have lots of tips for herConor is a little over protective most of the time
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2015, 07:05 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Lovely piccie of the Princess, Eileen, she looks quite happy there now her mummy is back to wait on her properly, little does she know what is lurking in the wings for her
I knowSarah and Lacey have gotten extra close since the pregnancy.Often found snuggled next to each other,fast asleepI think Lace will just be glad to have her buddy back home after a few days
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-12-2015, 07:07 PM
Hard to believe that this time tomorrow there'll be 3 of Sarah
Just heard the village has raised £5260 so far, so they're going for £6k now. Amazing isn't it, thats as well as the church saying no more donations, we're full, we just need spuds
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2015, 07:11 PM
Some really good peeps out there isn't there?
Mum is at a birthday party.She just rang,maybe just tired but actually sounded a bit tipsy to meOne drink would certainly do itHope not,she has just finished her antibioticsGeez,I'm turning into her mother
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2015, 07:26 PM
Hopefully Sarahs friend will have plenty of stuff to pass on as well, fully understand Conor being worried about you and Sarah.... but you are right, will probably be the last time she can go out for a bit....unless she enlists you and Leah Lol...good for your Mum, hope she is having a great time, a little bit of partying will do her the world of good....i used to be dead naughty, i would go out on the beer the night of my chemo drips Lol, don't now as the tablets make me feel rough
Harvey, she attacked me and wrote as much in the letter, the police just decided not to prosecute her..despite me having 3 independent witness' and they never even sent it to the CPS! i too love stock fencing, sturdy and easy to use...fantastic stuff
That is brilliant TW, i wonder why they need spuds? maybe they have the lend of a baked potato wagon?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-12-2015, 07:27 PM
That's lovely June the amount so far raised.
Eileen yep you become their mother.
Page 5 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »