View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2015, 08:38 PM
Of course it's for you Santa should be delivering it for you. Rosie does want to open it but has to wait lol we did think we'd hid it well
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2015, 08:43 PM
Well June the panatone baked but with all the faffing about it is about the quarter the size it should be. At least it looks edible

What a lot of present Rosie has to open tomorrow - that should keep her busy

Good you are back safely with your computer Gordon and hope you and the mem have a happy Christmas. Also pleased that Fagin is progressing with temperament and hopping on 3 legs.
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-12-2015, 08:45 PM
Good Evening everyone, one more sleep!!!. Been round my Dad's, prepared all the veg etc. Hope everyone is well and preparations done ok for you all and you've not forgotten anything. Mind you, the garage near me is open tomorrow as is the Tesco's express. I wish you all a lovely day tomorrow in whatever way you are spending it. Merry Christmas, love from Poppy and me xxxx
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2015, 08:50 PM
Glad the panatone has baked for you Sue
Rosie is now half asleep in her bed but keeping a close eye on the pressies to ale sure hers don't move
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2015, 08:54 PM
Merry Christmas Popster, hope you have a fantastic day
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-12-2015, 08:57 PM
Evening everyone.
Very glad the computermebob is fixed and at such a reasonable price too. Also pleased tummies are better and that Fagin is coping on 3 legs.
Poor dog June.
Dillon was a bit naughty when we were wrapping presents he stole one. Managed to retrieve it and safely.
Michael home he bought lots of wine a Poinsettia and a Panettone. Glad yours baked ok Sue.
Sausage rolls cooked and hope all that put in an order enjoyed them. Mince pies made too.
Had a bath now relaxing with a glass of wine.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-12-2015, 08:59 PM
I only know how to make bread and bake the normal way without a machine, food processors, bread machines etc pass me by. My one foray into automation resulted in disaster
You'll have to make sure Rosie can't get into the room otherwise her own won't be the only pressie she opens
Mine have gone to bed and so far stayed there, going to check on them now as its cold tonight. Someone's home next door, so the dog has shut up. If I can hear it when I'm deaf it must be bluddy loud
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2015, 08:59 PM
evening all, been dead busy, got tidied then my aunty phoned, then my brother arrived...both dogs very excited but on the whole pretty good. made mine,dads and andrews tea and now he has vanished up to bed...the dogs are running up and down the stairs looking for him Lol
don't you just love it when you hear from someone who is supposed to be your mate, promises to come and see to your car to help you out but never shows.....but as they know you always put money in cards for their kids suddenly get in touch on christmas eve.... have done the cards and the cash but turned off my mobile phone...so he rung the house instead...i didn't answer...fed up of being taken for a mug
Anyway whinge over, hope everyone has been good and santa fetches you all some fabulous gifts
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-12-2015, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
and it was still barking. I shouted SHUT UP in the end, and it did!!!............................................... ......Think I'm going to make it my Mission to find the dog a home in the New Year if I possibly can
But that's a form of communication and like as not that's all the poor thing wanted

Would be lovely if you could somehow, somewhere find a new home for him.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-12-2015, 09:41 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Sausage rolls cooked and hope all that put in an order enjoyed them.
Oh heck I forgot to order some I love sausage rolls, we have some here but if we run out can I nip over and pick some up from you Being the super cook that you undoubtedly are I expect you did a few extra, here's hoping anyway
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >