Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2013, 02:46 PM

Betty pup and new experiences lol

Took Betty for her first woodland walk today (usually walk round our local lake and open grassy park). All going well she was loving it all, picking up pine cones and throwing them only to dash after them to catch them and throw them again LOL

When my husband spoke too soon - she doesn't seem to be interested in the horse poo he says just as she does a perfect roll and eat in one movement !

Mollie just looked at her and seemed to be saying under her breath dirty girl - Molls has never been keen on poo from anyone else always a mud fan but draws a line at poo.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2013, 03:01 PM
Haha, fatal mistake!

Tonks was being good on her walk today, she is very good really but thinks she can hurtle about anywhere, whereas I would only want her to do this in the woods. I was just saying how well she was doing when she got that look about her of smelling something really interesting....and she was off like a shot!

She always comes back and is only gone 3 minutes max. Remus shot after her but I did manage to get him back, which I was very pleased with. I popped him on lead and when Tonks finally came back puffing and panting Remus went bonkers at her...it was like he was telling her off for running off without him!