View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shangri-La
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-04-2013, 03:15 PM
I had a problem the other day.... with a large breed puppy, now my dog like to chase other dogs,
And he make a lot of noise while doing so.... i could see them coming as they could see me,
Puppy was off lead as was Bob, i called Bob to me and put on his lead, as i thought i did not want Bob to scare the life out of the puppy... Bob is not very good with other dogs when on lead..
So now the lady is letting her puppy come right close to Bob, so i say... you are not going to let your dog come up to mine are you.. and she said i think you are the one with the problem... i said but you see me put mine on the lead... again she said i think you are the one with the problem....
Sooooo I let Bob off his lead and said oh no i am not, i think you find it you has the problem now
I know i should have just walked off but i could not help it, and i know Bob with only chase the other dog.... it just make you sooo made you try to do the right thing....
anonymousone
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-04-2013, 05:56 PM
Shangri that made me chuckle. Wish people had to attend an awareness course or alike before being allowed to own a dog, Im sure had I of been a 20 stone bloke with 2 big rotties, that chavette wouldn't of tried to pick a fight.
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2013, 07:27 PM
Originally Posted by Shangri-La View Post
I had a problem the other day.... with a large breed puppy, now my dog like to chase other dogs,
And he make a lot of noise while doing so.... i could see them coming as they could see me,
Puppy was off lead as was Bob, i called Bob to me and put on his lead, as i thought i did not want Bob to scare the life out of the puppy... Bob is not very good with other dogs when on lead..
So now the lady is letting her puppy come right close to Bob, so i say... you are not going to let your dog come up to mine are you.. and she said i think you are the one with the problem... i said but you see me put mine on the lead... again she said i think you are the one with the problem....
Sooooo I let Bob off his lead and said oh no i am not, i think you find it you has the problem now
I know i should have just walked off but i could not help it, and i know Bob with only chase the other dog.... it just make you sooo made you try to do the right thing....
Hi I hope the lady realised and learnt her lesson,Having had a DA dog who used to go into play-bow and then attack.So when a guy told me off for not understanding dog language,and creating a problem,I let him have his way,his dog got bit which I felt sorry for the dog but definately not him.crystalgirl
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4