Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-04-2013, 10:47 PM
I love how she's so intent on you.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-04-2013, 08:19 AM
Lovely..........you would`nt just have a little titbit in your fingers there would you,
Baxter8
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-04-2013, 08:59 PM
Originally Posted by Shane View Post
It's an Eazydog harness which I got from the local Jolleys pet store. I don't know a lot about them because this is my first.
I only bought it for in the car but I've been really impressed with it and I'm now using it for walking too.
It's easy to put on/off and easy to attach the lead on and off with cold hands. This one also has a type of handle which sits above the dogs shoulders and can be of use when helping him into a car or just getting hold of him in an emergency.
It just feels better walking him on this.

Not sure what you mean by "non-puller", my dog was already quite well trained to walk by my side but on the odd occasion he does lurch towards something it feels far easier to stop him with the harness on.

I'm so impressed I'll be getting one for my little Westie too

Some are advertised as "non-pulling" or words to that effect. I've got a bog-standard harness but found it made a real difference to his walking- whether it is because I have more control of him or just makes him calmer I'm no sure. He fell in a river recently with a steep bank and was struggling to get out, he was on his lead and had his harness on, it was much easier to pull him out with the harness than it would have been with a collar and lead. I wouldn't go back now.

I know these are expensive but am thinking about these.

http://dog-games-shop.co.uk/perfect-...m-harness.html
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3