Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2013, 08:41 AM
Originally Posted by Baxter8 View Post
Tonks and Rebus what a couple of ladykillers, gorgeous boys so healthy and strong.

Thank you...but Tonks is a girl (names after a witch in Harry potter) she's a very big girl (4 stone). She just kept growing! She's often mistaken for a boy.
Baxter8
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-03-2013, 10:04 AM
They're both drop dead gorgeous! Lovely girl Tonks!

Originally Posted by catrinsparkles View Post
Thank you...but Tonks is a girl (names after a witch in Harry potter) she's a very big girl (4 stone). She just kept growing! She's often mistaken for a boy.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2013, 02:27 PM
Originally Posted by Baxter8 View Post
They're both drop dead gorgeous! Lovely girl Tonks!
Aw thank you. I think so, but maybe biased!
Florence
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-03-2013, 11:34 PM
I've seen pics of Tonks and Remus (love the names, big Potter fan here ) in other threads, they're so gorgeous!

I will hopefully soon post more pictures of Ella, she's a bit camera shy but soon she'll be living with me and she won't be able to escape
She's very cute and very fast! She's extremely tiny for a staffy but can run for the nation! I want to start agility with her when she's settled in because I think she'll love it and be brilliant at it.

Seeing a staffie on the street always brings a smile to my face, and usually, when crossing other staffie owners, you kind of look at each other with a little smile as if to say: yeah, I know what it's like.

I will do my best and get some pics and videos of Ella soon!
Timber-
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-03-2013, 02:08 AM
Wonderful photos.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2013, 09:32 AM
Originally Posted by Florence View Post
I've seen pics of Tonks and Remus (love the names, big Potter fan here ) in other threads, they're so gorgeous!

I will hopefully soon post more pictures of Ella, she's a bit camera shy but soon she'll be living with me and she won't be able to escape
She's very cute and very fast! She's extremely tiny for a staffy but can run for the nation! I want to start agility with her when she's settled in because I think she'll love it and be brilliant at it.

Seeing a staffie on the street always brings a smile to my face, and usually, when crossing other staffie owners, you kind of look at each other with a little smile as if to say: yeah, I know what it's like.

I will do my best and get some pics and videos of Ella soon!
Lookingn forward to seeing some pics of her. Don't think there is one bit of Tonks that could be described as tiny. My young daughters keep saying about Remus 'awwwww look at his tiny head!"
Florence
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-03-2013, 10:32 AM
Originally Posted by catrinsparkles View Post
Lookingn forward to seeing some pics of her. Don't think there is one bit of Tonks that could be described as tiny. My young daughters keep saying about Remus 'awwwww look at his tiny head!"
So she's a real staffie then
My boyfriend's mum has a proper staffie, her head is about twice the size of Ella's head even though she's only a bit bigger than her!
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2013, 01:08 PM
Beautiful photos & dogs. Thanks for sharing.
Florence
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-04-2013, 12:29 AM
So here a bit more from Ella, took her on a few lovely walks over the holiday weekend
She loves her sticks and if it was up to her the bigger the better. If she can't lift it or move it, she'll just howl at it but she won't give up until we move on..
We're also teaching her to sit and be quiet before throwing her ball, but because taking a photo took longer than she's use to, she did get a bit impatient We'll get there in the end..

Baxter8
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-04-2013, 06:47 AM
Absolutely gorgeous - how staffies love a log or two! That breathlessness is soooo staffie.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3