Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2009, 09:44 AM

Cassia Babies!

Cassia gave birth to 10 beautiful babies in the early hours of yesterday morning. All perfect and healthy, very easy birth and she is being a fantastic mum, she just adores her babies.

Will try to get some pictures soon

And i'd just like to add, as it was so publically posted on the forum, that the reference to us breeding from Cassia's mum Meg this year was a LIE. After much discussion with the member who said it and their assurance that they could provide proof that i had posted such on my website ( ), surprise surprise, the proof never arrived As i knew it wouldnt as i own and maintain the website myself so i think i'd know if i'd put that on it And given the fact that we have not even considered breeding from her it woulda been pretty unlikely But i just thought i'd clear that up as the thread was locked before it could be discussed further and i hate to see lies left on the forum. It just goes to show that you should not believe everything you read on these things
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2009, 09:55 AM
Congrats on the babies and 10, wow hands full in 4 weeks time lol!
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2009, 09:58 AM
Tell me about it She was scanned with 8 so we had prepared for a big litter! Her mother also had 10, we have learned from that and just bought 2 HUGE heavy duty Croft pens to put all the pups in. They kept pushing the other pens over last time when they rushed "en masse" at the side
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2009, 10:00 AM
Well you are going to have to hurry up with the piccies then!
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2009, 10:02 AM
I will try to get some this evening

They just look like little black rat babies anyway
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2009, 10:04 AM
WOW 10 thats a lot for her to cope with on a first litter, doesnt do things bu halfs does she! Glad it all went well and looking forward to the piccies
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2009, 10:06 AM
Yes, her mother had the same number on her first litter and it was a lot of babies. Cassia just adores them though, she might change her mind when their eyes open
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2009, 10:07 AM
LOL and when they get teeth
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2009, 10:26 AM
Congratulations Jessica. That's a whole lot of gorgeous puppies to look after!!!! You really will have your work cut out when they are out and about but I expect you'll love every minute of it, just as I do. Biggest litter I've had (well, not me personally of course but my girlies) is three puppies. Give Cassia a big kiss from me and tell her she's a star.

As for the lies that were told Jessica, no surprise at all there! Guessed it was just spiteful chat. There is a lot of that around these parts lately. Trying to spoil a good breeder's reputation with lies is disgusting!!!

Can't wait to see pics of the pups!!
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2009, 10:33 AM
Thank you CC!

When they are this age its lovely as they just crawl around and squeak a bit When they get to 4 weeks, can see, hear and bark, thats when things get interesting! The last ones were naughty puppies, Cassia was the ringleader, she was terrible Im hoping these babies will take after their dad and be well behaved! But its a lovely time of year to have pups anyway, can you imagine what it was like last time, pups born november? I do not like winter pups!

And yes, its sad isnt it? But im almost glad in a way that it happened as it proves what i have long thought about certain members, that they will blatantly lie to try to make a point, but this time it backfired as i know for a FACT that it was a lie. Why the member tried to make out they had proof that they could send me (screenshot of my website... WHY???lol) i dont know as they must have known they would never be able to send it I am truely baffled, but as they didnt post up to say that they were incorrect in what they wrote, as i asked them to, i thought i would as i dont like lies being told about anyone, especially me!! And such a random one as well
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >