View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2009, 10:34 AM
sounds similar to here as we do the chappie thing with Tilly's dinner & I think she was starting to expect it with breakfast & so wouldn't eat her kibble in the mornings but still scratched the cupboards.
She now has a small dollop of cat food under the kibble! She doesn't have much for breakfast as she prefers toast & cornflakes (or waiting to be saved some!) She's also quite keen to lick my yoghurt pot! I'm on the actimel acti -thing biofidy wotist challenge (it's not working!!)
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2009, 10:37 AM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Awww Poppy is the same, I taught her to sit before I give her her brekky, and the little lamb assumes the position before I even get outside, she sits so pretty and looks up at me adoringly, then gobbles it down like a pig

Some lady
I love that sitting all proud,pretty & ladylike whilethey wait & then they dive in like a slob
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2009, 12:13 PM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
sounds similar to here as we do the chappie thing with Tilly's dinner & I think she was starting to expect it with breakfast & so wouldn't eat her kibble in the mornings but still scratched the cupboards.
She now has a small dollop of cat food under the kibble! She doesn't have much for breakfast as she prefers toast & cornflakes (or waiting to be saved some!) She's also quite keen to lick my yoghurt pot! I'm on the actimel acti -thing biofidy wotist challenge (it's not working!!)
Oh you do make me laugh

Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
I love that sitting all proud,pretty & ladylike whilethey wait & then they dive in like a slob
I know don't they make you laugh though, little barbies with a piggy inside
x
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2009, 12:17 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
A few years back when we were still trying to find the best mix of food and granules for Bara OH bought some tinned food in the supermarket, I had never seen the brand name before, we put it in the bowl with the granules and Bara sniffed and did exactly the same the look on her face said it all and we still laugh about it.

I latter looked at the label and found it had some fish content so we keept away from it after that, it didn't smell very nice either
Hmmmm it's the fishy smell that Ben likes though phewieeeeee still if it makes him happy

Originally Posted by Razcox View Post
LOL, this made me laugh as it sound like my pair! Its the look they give the 'You expect me to eat THAT?!' look.

We were camping the weekend and everyone shared there cooked brekkie with cassie for the 2 days. Well now we have come home her CSJ just isnt good eough
There not soft are they

Originally Posted by kobebear View Post
My two are the same, especially Honey, we have taught her to sit before she gets anything and the little girl sits immediately you go to the food.

On a weekend we usually have bacon sanis and the pair of them squeak at me to give them some and Kobe paws me until he gets some.
I know you go....awwwwww look at how pretty she looks all prim and lady like and then turns into this feeding monster

xx
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2009, 12:19 PM
One of my dogs won`t eat until we have. Nothing to do with JF - he just likes to wait and see if what we`re having is better.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2