Our sister sites
Our sister sites
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2009, 08:44 AM

Breakfast is not up to standard!!!!

Well I have seen everything now.

Just gave Ben & Poppy their breakfast and sadly I have run out of Chappie, until I can get to the shops later.

Well I put their dried dog food down for them, which is adequate on it's own, I just use the chappie to give them a treat, and only two spoonfuls.

Well I put Ben's down in front of him...He looked at the bowl, then looked at me, then looked back at the bowl and I swear that dog sniffed!!!! You should have seen the look of distaste he gave me. Promply sniffed it and walked away. Well I ask you!!!! there's grattitude for you.

Poppy? bless her just gobbled it down anyway, I think she's just grateful I'm feeding her...Oh I love that dog

Elaine xxxx

Love Ben too, by the way
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2009, 08:46 AM
Sounds like here, usually they share my toast, but yesterday I did a bacon buttie....tried toast this morning....it's a NO thank you
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2009, 08:52 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Sounds like here, usually they share my toast, but yesterday I did a bacon buttie....tried toast this morning....it's a NO thank you
What have we done???? spoiled little brats, like some humans

Elaine xxxxx
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2009, 08:57 AM
You mean mummy you!!!
(mine are the same!)
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2009, 09:00 AM
Stumpy gives me that look every morning (but then eats it when its obvious that nothing better is coming along).

Hoki & Tip wouldn't care what was in their dishes - they eat so fast I don't think they ever taste it anyway!
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2009, 09:05 AM
Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post
You mean mummy you!!!
(mine are the same!)
I know, they make you fell sooooo guilty don't they, I would give my right arm for these two, grattitude..yea right

xxx
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2009, 09:08 AM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Stumpy gives me that look every morning (but then eats it when its obvious that nothing better is coming along).

Hoki & Tip wouldn't care what was in their dishes - they eat so fast I don't think they ever taste it anyway!
Awww Poppy is the same, I taught her to sit before I give her her brekky, and the little lamb assumes the position before I even get outside, she sits so pretty and looks up at me adoringly, then gobbles it down like a pig

Some lady
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

06-08-2009, 10:03 AM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
..He looked at the bowl, then looked at me, then looked back at the bowl and I swear that dog sniffed!!!! You should have seen the look of distaste he gave me. Promply sniffed it and walked away.
A few years back when we were still trying to find the best mix of food and granules for Bara OH bought some tinned food in the supermarket, I had never seen the brand name before, we put it in the bowl with the granules and Bara sniffed and did exactly the same the look on her face said it all and we still laugh about it.

I latter looked at the label and found it had some fish content so we keept away from it after that, it didn't smell very nice either
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2009, 10:06 AM
LOL, this made me laugh as it sound like my pair! Its the look they give the 'You expect me to eat THAT?!' look.

We were camping the weekend and everyone shared there cooked brekkie with cassie for the 2 days. Well now we have come home her CSJ just isnt good eough
kobebear
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-08-2009, 10:24 AM
My two are the same, especially Honey, we have taught her to sit before she gets anything and the little girl sits immediately you go to the food.

On a weekend we usually have bacon sanis and the pair of them squeak at me to give them some and Kobe paws me until he gets some.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >