View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2009, 09:13 AM
these photos of dylan always make me laugh. the cats just don't seem to get that it is his bed!

Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2009, 09:50 AM
Little Maya makes me laugh everyday. For such an aloof breed basenjis are lovely little characters, she gets excited over the smallest things. The most excitement comes from wake up time (she wakes me up by tapping me on the head, even that is adorable as anyone who knows basenjis will know how much they exaggerate that!) and as soon as im up and getting out of bed she just goes mad. Runs around the bed, jumps up and does "high 5's" (im trying to teach her to do it on command ) and does her adorable yodelling! I love it!

I also get the same reaction when i come home from work. She is SO excited to see me and just yodels and wriggles until i pick her up!!
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2009, 10:42 AM
When Bambi is excited, she kind of tap dances. She has little white 'socks', so they look a bit like shoes and she just stands there doing all these little movements, bless her! She only needs a top hat and a cane and she'd give Ginger Rogers a run for her money!!!
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2009, 10:56 AM
Tilly makes me laugh when I'm laying on the sofa & she sits on my head!

Lovely pics of Woody, Dylan & the cat (I love pics of dogs & cats together) & Joedee's pic
Cosmo makes me laugh when I see pics of him in the mud
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2009, 12:15 PM
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
When Bambi is excited, she kind of tap dances. She has little white 'socks', so they look a bit like shoes and she just stands there doing all these little movements, bless her! She only needs a top hat and a cane and she'd give Ginger Rogers a run for her money!!!
Ah yes! My oldie Laddie tap-dances on the laminate every morning to wake me up for his breakfast!
chaosjoey
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-08-2009, 12:43 PM
Joey makes us laugh when he tries to run and wag his tail at the same time - it just doesn't happen and he ends up with his back end nearly spinning him round and meeting the front end!! We often joke that one day he'll take off!!!

We have to chuckle at Chaos when she does her Chewbacca (sp?) from Star Wars noises!!! She's got them down to a fine art!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2