View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2009, 10:39 AM
Lovely photos and he is still a puppy no matter how big he is. Just look at that face! xxxxxx
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2009, 10:45 AM
i agree, that bundle of gorgeousness is still very much a puppy! lovely photos and your campsite looked wonderful, very peaceful.
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2009, 12:01 PM
how the heck did i miss 'you got a puppy' thread

stunning dog!!!!!!

they are soo cute together
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2009, 12:21 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwww hun they are beautiful photo's and I love the way the two of them are real bessie mates.........so beautiful
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2009, 03:05 PM
Brilliant pics, really enjoyed them. I LOVE the one of the two of them gazing out of the living room window, they look so content together. In fact, I love all of the ones of them together, it's lovely to see them snuggle on the sofa, abit like an old married couple.

Oscar is getting cuter every day and can I just say how nice it is that everytime you post about him you mention or include Isla. There are some people who get a new puppy, I've noticed who seem to completely forget their older dog and make it all about their ''lovely puppy'' etc. It's good to see you don't xx
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2009, 07:57 PM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Aww Bless 'em both Gorgeous pictures. Can't believe how big Oscar is growing Looks like they really enjoyed their holiday x
I know he's huge! They certainly did enjoy their holiday, would've enjoyed it a whole lot more had it not pissed down half the time though!
Originally Posted by morganstar View Post
Awe there lovely, sorry we didnt have more time to chat but we'd bought food and ian was struggling to carry it back.
Was lovely to Isla though and you have a lovely handsome chap there xx
No worries hun, was nice to see you anyway. Isla had a fab day at the Game Fair, will definitely be going again next year. Spent waaay too much money though!

Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Wonderful photos, he really has grown, and how lovely to see that Isla has accepted him...even if she's not going to give that ball up in a hurry! xx
Isla loves him to bits now, although I do think she hankers back to the quiet days every now and then! It's doing her waistline no end of good though

Originally Posted by peedie View Post
Gorgeous, I just love Oscar! I have my name down for a HWV I love that last photo, wonder what he is thinking
Ooh how exciting, do you mind me asking which breeder? They're a fab breed! I'll always have black and white Springers, but I can seriously imagine becoming a bit addicted to HWV's tbh.

Originally Posted by IsoChick View Post
He IS still a puppy!!

Gorgeous pics and glad to see the Ice Queen's heart has melted a little towards him
Thanks hun. Yes the Ice Queen is well and truly under the thumb now.

Originally Posted by Tassle View Post
Aww...looks like fun was had
It was indeed, certainly tired Oscar out anyway!

Originally Posted by valandra View Post
omg he is such a lovely dog. and look at those big paws, he is gonna be a big un lol
I know, he's eating me out of house and home! He weighs 9kg and is only 11 weeks old. It's just mad!

Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Lovely photos

And not a sign of a 'we are not amused' face from Isla She really seems very fond of him now
Yes she loves having him round now, it's just wall to wall playing here now.

Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
Great pics Rips. He looks like an absolute bundle of joy.
Thanks hun, he's an absolute star. Hasn't chewed a single thing......yet!

Originally Posted by Razcox View Post
Lovely photos and he is still a puppy no matter how big he is. Just look at that face! xxxxxx
I know, I just remember how tiny he was when I got him and look at him now and think "What happened to my puppy!"

Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
i agree, that bundle of gorgeousness is still very much a puppy! lovely photos and your campsite looked wonderful, very peaceful.
Thanks hun, it was lovely - apart from being directly under the East Midlands Airport flight path!

Originally Posted by suze View Post
how the heck did i miss 'you got a puppy' thread

stunning dog!!!!!!

they are soo cute together
Thanks hun, dunno how you missed it! Plenty of time for more pics though!

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Awwwwwwwwwwww hun they are beautiful photo's and I love the way the two of them are real bessie mates.........so beautiful
Thanks hun, they really do get on fab together. It's the best thing I ever did I think.

Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
Brilliant pics, really enjoyed them. I LOVE the one of the two of them gazing out of the living room window, they look so content together. In fact, I love all of the ones of them together, it's lovely to see them snuggle on the sofa, abit like an old married couple.

Oscar is getting cuter every day and can I just say how nice it is that everytime you post about him you mention or include Isla. There are some people who get a new puppy, I've noticed who seem to completely forget their older dog and make it all about their ''lovely puppy'' etc. It's good to see you don't xx
Aww thanks hun, no one could ignore Fatty Isla that's for sure!
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2009, 08:48 PM
Aw Isla is still beautiful as ever, and Oscar...OMG he is devine, have never seen a puppy HWV before and he is so cute and still a puppy
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

05-08-2009, 09:49 PM
Aw they are both beauties. Love the wee one in the 1st pic. So very cute.

Lovely photos and bet you all enjoyed yourselves
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2