Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2009, 05:54 PM
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
Yes that's right Ramble, an offer that the member was very grateful for!!!! You see, if you don't act like a know it all, people don't feel you are being patronising. The member had no problem at all with it and in fact gave me their personal email address. Does that sound like somebody who took offence. Doesn't to me
Did I say the person took offence? Oh no...I didn't did I? That will be you putting words into my mouth again.
I said it was a patronising thing to do.

This is not a points scoring exercise CC. Your posts are beginning to bore me senseless.

I do not like the ignore button. I think it destorys decent debate. I am going to use it with you though CC as you do the same. No point replying. I am finsihing this post and popping you on ignore, I have tried really hard to ignore your snipes and digs...it's not working, I can still see them, so best I pop you on ignore. It's not something I do lightly. Best I let you know I am doing it though...as I will not be responding to you anymore.
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2009, 05:55 PM
Originally Posted by JuniorDaddy View Post
My main point was it wasn't really an intellegent thing to say & Suze would of been better off saying nothing. I'm sure she's smart enough to work that out for herself though!

...& its 'accepted' Jackbox!
Alrighty. Since we're on the subject -

1. intelligent
2. 'have', not 'of'
3. it's
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-08-2009, 05:58 PM
Ok enough, did I say that loud enough? "ENOUGH" pack it in before I start reporting each and every one of you.

REMINDER: This thread is in one of our more serious sections - so please be -extra- careful not to post any off-topic replies. We aim to archive these sections as a useful resource. Thanks.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2009, 05:59 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
Ok enough, did I say that loud enough? "ENOUGH" pack it in before I start reporting each and every one of you.

REMINDER: This thread is in one of our more serious sections - so please be -extra- careful not to post any off-topic replies. We aim to archive these sections as a useful resource. Thanks.
I agree. Job done.
JuniorDaddy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-08-2009, 05:59 PM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
Alrighty. Since we're on the subject -

1. intelligent
2. 'have', not 'of'
3. it's
Damn!!!! Must do better next time!!!
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2009, 06:37 PM
My main point was it wasn't really an intellegent thing to say & Suze would of been better off saying nothing. I'm sure she's smart enough to work that out for herself though!

...& its 'accepted' Jackbox!

so my opinion isnt valid???

just because you worship the guy in question does not mean you have a right to offend me!!!!

as on the topic of offence and ingelligence - you find it clever to use a choke chain on a dog... errr noooo

offended??? yeh i would be.....

go back into your hole n stay there troll
MaryS
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-08-2009, 07:01 PM
I think it is time I signed off for a while. These threads disintegrate into petty bickering and name calling. Sometimes the subject matter bears no relation to the thread. What a waste of time.....I am interested in dogs and related discussion topics. I'll pop in again after the summer hols and see if it is better once certain mindsets have returned to the classroom
JuniorDaddy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-08-2009, 07:03 PM
Originally Posted by suze View Post
so my opinion isnt valid???

just because you worship the guy in question does not mean you have a right to offend me!!!!

as on the topic of offence and ingelligence - you find it clever to use a choke chain on a dog... errr noooo

offended??? yeh i would be.....

go back into your hole n stay there troll
Oh Suze, I didn't say your opinion wasn't valid just that this particular comment wasn't.

You'll be pleased to hear I have new collars as my chokes (when I tried them on my own arm) were starting to flake & had sharp bits on them. I bought a couple of half check collars the other day & they do the job just as well.

I've been waiting for a 'troll' comment, can't really argue with that now can I!?!
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2009, 07:06 PM
ahhh glad we have our little 'scrap' sorted....

if you read back you'll get im sure why i was so p!55sed off.....

i'll chill now....
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2009, 11:39 PM
Oh Suze, I didn't say your opinion wasn't valid just that this particular comment wasn't.

You'll be pleased to hear I have new collars as my chokes (when I tried them on my own arm) were starting to flake & had sharp bits on them. I bought a couple of half check collars the other day & they do the job just as well.

I've been waiting for a 'troll' comment, can't really argue with that now can I!?!
yay! half checks(correctly fitted) will not strangle your dog and can be a great training age (the noise rather than,the choke)just a note though,take it off them when they are running free,wow....maybe your seeing a 'combination' of ways work .......and i didnt mention you-know-who
Closed Thread
Page 20 of 20 « First < 10 17 18 19 20