View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2009, 03:29 PM
That is totally disgusting and I feel quite sick now .
These guys were obviously total morons but I believe there is quite a bit of raping of bitches goes on even among "so called respectable " breeders
Briard Lover
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-08-2009, 03:48 PM
It just proofs what a sick world we live in.
macapaca
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-08-2009, 04:21 PM
This makes me SOOOOO angry. The poor dogs. Scum like this should be Neutered or pts.
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2009, 05:31 PM
That turned my stomach!!!! That poor girl. I pray she's okay
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2009, 07:52 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
They're not that intelligent, Steph....
yea that was an insult to rockin horses
Originally Posted by JanieM View Post
That's really made me feel ill, that poor bitch. What's wrong with people?

I remember seeing two ladies trying to mate their 2 dogs in the boot of their car in a car park. I'll never forget the noises this poor bitch was making, it was like she was being raped. But unbelievabley they decided the best car park to do this in was.....wait for it........our local dog shelter's.
Unbelieveable
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Oh Steph that is horrendous.

My Sister witnessed some moron let his huge male staffy or staffy x try to mate a young staffy bitch pup at a boot sale and she was horrified she reckons this pup was just having its first season. She did say a few things out loud and mentioned to her OH good job I wasn't there. Would of probably got the same response from them as the morons your end of the Country.
Not sure its different anywhere now.
Whe you say anything, they become intimadating and treatening....why they are allowed dogs beats me
Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post
Idiots
Dont worry i firmly believe that what goes round comes around.
Oh! I hope your right
Originally Posted by bens mum View Post
wonder if they let the DSS know about their business.
My betting is NO
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2009, 07:54 PM
Originally Posted by Fernsmum View Post
That is totally disgusting and I feel quite sick now .
These guys were obviously total morons but I believe there is quite a bit of raping of bitches goes on even among "so called respectable " breeders
Originally Posted by Briard Lover View Post
It just proofs what a sick world we live in.
Originally Posted by macapaca View Post
This makes me SOOOOO angry. The poor dogs. Scum like this should be Neutered or pts.
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
That turned my stomach!!!! That poor girl. I pray she's okay

And next we'll be seeing the ad in the newagents window....SBT puppies for sale so so many of those ads round here
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-08-2009, 09:52 AM
and they wonder why the rescues are full of Staffies, I'm glad I didn't see it.One of my ex clients had a staffie who was prob bred in similar circumstances a lovely dog, but he disappeared at a certain age, as had the staffie she had owned previously, before I worked with her, they lived in a very rough area and seems like these dogs were passed around and bred from and owned by people who were not in the slightest bit capable of looking after themselves, I felt so sorry for the dog and kept trying to help it but was continually told by my bosses it wasn't our concern , ****** that I did stuff on my own to try and help the dog, truth is I cared more about the dog than my client! but the dog disappeared all the same.I left not long after but I would think a new puppy prob replaced it, its just horendous.
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2009, 09:59 AM
that is so sad, what idiots.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2009, 08:40 PM
Originally Posted by Mum To Many View Post
and they wonder why the rescues are full of Staffies, I'm glad I didn't see it.One of my ex clients had a staffie who was prob bred in similar circumstances a lovely dog, but he disappeared at a certain age, as had the staffie she had owned previously, before I worked with her, they lived in a very rough area and seems like these dogs were passed around and bred from and owned by people who were not in the slightest bit capable of looking after themselves, I felt so sorry for the dog and kept trying to help it but was continually told by my bosses it wasn't our concern , ****** that I did stuff on my own to try and help the dog, truth is I cared more about the dog than my client! but the dog disappeared all the same.I left not long after but I would think a new puppy prob replaced it, its just horendous.
Thats what usually happens, we have a similar guy here, breeds them, sells them, boasts about them, then they disappear and he shows up with another young bitch or male. Funny how you never seem to find out where they disappear too
Originally Posted by chaz View Post
that is so sad, what idiots.
Sad, and idiots your so right
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2009, 11:28 PM
Steph,

So sorry you and Bradley saw what went on. That's just typical of Chelmsley Wood though nowadays and these scummy, ugly a$$, spotty, overgrown teenage, moronic w**kers are gettign in everywhere.

There are a group of men who did somethign similar on the island at the Radleys just down thte road from me. I wantesd to sdhout at them but they know where I live and I was afraid they would come to my house. What a coward I am!

I just hope that poor bitch isn't used and abused anymore then discarded without a second thought. With any luck she won't have got pregnant. Maybe wishful thinking but at least a possibility.

Laura xx
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3