Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
johnderondon
Almost a Veteran
Male 

27-05-2009, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
What happens in the case of stolen property? I'm not sure if someone who innocently buys something stolen has to give it back to the owner if there is proof?
You can't buy stolen property as the 'seller' doesn't have legal title to transfer. Possesion does not equate to a right to sell. There is no criminal offence in innocently buying stolen property but if the rightful owner reclaims then the buyer can do nothing except try to chase the seller for his money.
bulldog17
New Member!
Male 

05-08-2009, 10:33 PM
Thank you wolf1percent it is up to you to check weather your dog is at the kennels they can not phone every person with a missing dog if they get in a dog what is the type of dog you lost. The owner of that kennels does no about your accusations as i have told them i can tell you that the owner is a very nice person i have known him since he was born and my parents has known his parents for years before he was born there is not a person who loves dogs and cares about dogs more then my friend and his wife. im telling you if they could have helped you then they would have dun. if i was you i would take back your accusations just in case my friend takes it further.
Mese
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-08-2009, 11:09 PM
what happened to Kiss in the end ?
I cant find anymore info on her
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5