random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2009, 05:50 PM

Worst wind EVER!

OH
MY
WORD
Star has the most unbelievable wind ever, she is asleep on the one sofa with Maddy (the other 2 are over on the other sofa, just hope I get no visitors eh?) and she is farting away, I actually feel sick, I have the window open and the fire on because it's freezing, i'm insane, but it's really bad, it's every 5 minutes or so and smells like she's just done a fresh warm turd, honestly you would not believe it 'til you smelt it, the reason...?

Yesterday I was making dinner and popped up to the loo, returned to see super puppy polishing off a full head of raw broccoli that she had nabbed of the worktop by jumping onto a chair, then onto the table, then onto the worktop and back down the same way.

Honestly, I don't know how much longer I can stand this. My sister is staying over tonight too, good job she understands!
Netpon
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-03-2009, 05:53 PM
Is Star your rott? If so then that is their greatest talent - they can clear a room with their wind its legendary!
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2009, 05:56 PM
Oh dear.. That's why mine aren't allowed broccoli ... I made the mistake of just handing over all the left overs from a roast dinner without sorting through for the greenery..

OMG! Bleaurgh!

I tend to give them some outside time if they've had eggs too.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2009, 05:56 PM
LOL no that's the best bit, she is the lab x dal and by far the worst wind today even than the rott (Bear).
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2009, 05:59 PM
Clearly a picture of innocence!

Maddy looks non too pleased!

Charlie and Dusty keeping a safe distance!

Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2009, 06:00 PM
well aren't both labs and dallies renowned for loving their food - I wouldn't expect anything less from her...at least she had the brains to work out how to get to it

Mind you, I'm in smug mode - my two don't seem to get wind no matter what they eat - the couple of times they have it creased me up because they'd look so shocked and surprised that it was coming from their own bum

Hope the brocolli has soon worked through her system and the smell disappears
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2009, 06:01 PM
see Charlie is trying to cover his nose with his tongue and it looks like Dusty is about to stick her head under the cover
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2009, 06:04 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
well aren't both labs and dallies renowned for loving their food - I wouldn't expect anything less from her...at least she had the brains to work out how to get to it

Mind you, I'm in smug mode - my two don't seem to get wind no matter what they eat - the couple of times they have it creased me up because they'd look so shocked and surprised that it was coming from their own bum

Hope the brocolli has soon worked through her system and the smell disappears
Haha the others are like this, Bear farts but he is silent and deadly, they others are not too bad, just occasionally, but this, this is something chronic.

I do give them raw broccoli on occasion, clearly not a full family sized head of it mind, but she obviously knew it was there for eating, opportunist thief the wee minkey!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2009, 06:06 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
see Charlie is trying to cover his nose with his tongue and it looks like Dusty is about to stick her head under the cover
Haha poor Dusty bless her face. Charlie has actually moved and layed down beside the door!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2009, 08:49 PM
Wanna cork? Mind you, she'd take someone's eye out......

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >