View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sandrine75
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-02-2010, 02:39 PM
Yes from me, ElVez sleeps on my feet at the bottom of the bed (the cat sleeps on my legs), although he creeps up in the morning to wake me up.
(I found him under the duvet this morning but the boiler is broken and it was cold)
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2010, 03:56 PM
Originally Posted by sandrine75 View Post
Y
(I found him under the duvet this morning but the boiler is broken and it was cold)
bless. The only dogs who have insisted on burrowing in have been my shorthaired pointers. They do like the warm, don`t they?
honeytone
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-02-2010, 07:09 PM
Originally Posted by scarter View Post
I love the smell of our hounds. Particularly their feet. It's so nice when you're snuggled up in bed and suddenly a Beagle stretches and stuffs it's foot under your nose. Heaven
That really made me laugh. I'm also a secret Beagle foot sniffer.

OH thinks he stinks, but I've grown to love his houndy smell, like you say, especially snuggled up in a warm bed.
lisa0307
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-02-2010, 07:38 PM
It's a yes from me too....always willing to have any animals in my bed...husband included
Browndogs
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-03-2010, 09:07 PM
It's a yes from me too. Never made any hard or fast rules about it but let the dogs decide. For the last few months Bruno (now two and a half) would come to bed with me until I fell asleep and then go downstairs to sleep on the couch. Since our second dog (Mouse arrived) and started to sleep on the bed (and sometimes in it she is a whippet after all) Bruno has started to sleep on the bed again - I wonder why
spaznchevy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-03-2010, 09:26 PM
its a yes from me
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2010, 10:12 PM
Yup

They dont sleep all night on the bed but by morning they are usualy up there

Ben has a cute habit if I am on my back he will creep up along side me, push his nose under my hand, gently flip his nose over so my hand slides down his back then he will snuggle his nose up onto my shoulder and cuddle up

Mia often sleeps on the floor but comes onto the bed if I sleep too late. Often she will lie on the pillow with her nose by me ear - waking me up with sleep chewing noises

Or she will lie right along my tummy with her nose almost touching my nose ready to grin at me when I open my eyes

Freaks me out!
Hannaho
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-03-2010, 10:46 PM
no

as much i hate to say no as i love them up in my room but my oldest dog has a weak bladder and wee'd all over my boyfreinds head last time she stayed so now they have to stay in their own bed
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2010, 10:55 PM
Yes and no from me. Tilly comes up on my bed, but she is the size of cat and doesn't shed so it's no big deal. The other two are on the other hand generally caked in dried mud, smell of whatever they have rolled in and shed...three things I would rather not have on my bed!
Luckypirate
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-03-2010, 11:29 PM
Noooooooooo. He wouldn't have it anyway, he adores his crate under the stairs. It's dark, quiet and comfy =]
He also snores, runs and whines in his sleep and sheds A LOT.
If I have my navy sheets on I might let him up while I'm watching TV (unless he's just been for a swim in the canal!). White sheets are a no no xD
Page 17 of 45 « First < 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 > Last »