View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2007, 10:47 PM
Thanks Jessica, I didn't know that about her colour.
She does a "watch me" really well so hopefuly that will work well for us.

x
Muddiwarx
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2007, 07:36 AM
She is very pretty. Is she from parents who are shown? Maybe the breeders can advise you.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2007, 09:23 AM
She's very nice and very promising! Get to ringcraft! Can we have a head shot too please.
Dawn.
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2007, 10:48 AM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
She's very nice and very promising! Get to ringcraft! Can we have a head shot too please.
Dawn.

Hi Dawn,
We don't have ringcraft as such up here, just the obedience that she goes to, and those trainers have some show experience.
Head shots...............

sorry I'm nothing like the photographer you are
Now if I show you Molly who will be the love of my life, and if I were to take her with the gun she would be invaluable, but I'm pretty confident she is no show girl

The point I'm trying to make is that I can see they are very different shapes so
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

05-02-2007, 10:54 AM
I think your girl looks lovely.
Good luck with your showing and do keep us posted. I find it great fun so just you enjoy it . Have you many shows that you won't have to travel a great distance to? being in Orkney I would think possibly not, but I could be wrong.
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2007, 10:56 AM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
I think your girl looks lovely.
Good luck with your showing and do keep us posted. I find it great fun so just you enjoy it . Have you many shows that you won't have to travel a great distance to? being in Orkney I would think possibly not, but I could be wrong.

there are about half a dozen little local shows but then we would have to go off Island and head south.
Royal Highland would be a good one.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2007, 11:37 AM
I think she could do well, though I dont really know much about labs, but she seems well put together to me, I do love her colour its rich, I free stand the rotts, gives a clear outline, and not so footery for the dogs, think you should give it a go,,, good luck,,,shes a stunner, love the name, is there a story to it?
shona x
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2007, 11:41 AM
Can I be critical?

On the pics her eyes look a little light, for some, it may well be flash on the camera though as it tends to do that. I think she is well worth a go, lovely body shape, best of luck with her.
Dawn.
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2007, 12:13 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Can I be critical?

On the pics her eyes look a little light, for some, it may well be flash on the camera though as it tends to do that. I think she is well worth a go, lovely body shape, best of luck with her.
Dawn.
Her eyes are quite light but not as light as they look in the pics.
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2007, 12:15 PM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
I think she could do well, though I dont really know much about labs, but she seems well put together to me, I do love her colour its rich, I free stand the rotts, gives a clear outline, and not so footery for the dogs, think you should give it a go,,, good luck,,,shes a stunner, love the name, is there a story to it?
shona x

The name is actually from the KC name of Molly's dad.
But I really liked it and I wanted something that sounded totally different to Molly for when they were training.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >