Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 05:52 PM

Oh HOW embarassing!

You know when you have one of those moments where you wish nothing more than the ground to swallow you up?

I was out in the garden on poo patrol, and I have to admit I am really soppy with my dogs and talk like an idiot to them. Anyway i'd finished doing the poo and Maddy came over for a cuddle so I was scratching her back and then she turned so I was scratching her bum (the base of her spine). This is one of her fave things.

And I was saying "MADDY LIKES HER BUM SCRATCHED, YES SHE DOES, YES SHE DOES", and then I heard a faint man like chuckle from the other side of the fence. So I went inside and up to the back bedroom so I could see who it was over the fence (our garden backs on to our local shops, it's a road only used for the shop deliveries as it's a dead end) and there was only about 10 council workers out there with grass cutters all laughing!

I should have known, they have been parking up there for their breaks all week.

While i'm here I have another one to tell you!

A few weeks ago now I was picking my little boy up from school and I had Dusty with me as he likes to be collected from school by his favourite dog!

Anyway we'd just been out for a walk with the dogs and i'd literally dropped the other dogs off home and went back out for my son. We were halfway there and Dusty decides to do a poo on the grass verge. I went to pick it up but i'd ran out of bags (I know, but it happens to the best of us every now and then i'm sure). So I picked up my son and got a carrier bag from his school as I wasn't just going to leave the poo was I?

So my son is walking Dusty and he ran ahead and was waiting at the road to cross, but obviously he didn't know I was going to stop and pick up a poo, so I did that and I was just about to walk away when I heard an elderly woman shouting at me to stop. I turned around and a lady in her 80's had came out of her house opposite the grass verge where the offending poo once lay, and started shouting at me. I thought, oh she's shouting for not having a bag in the first place, but oh no...

"YOU DIRTY GIRL", she said, "PUT THAT BACK!". It took me a few seconds to realise but she must have thought i'd just went over and picked up a random poo as I had no dog, my son was with Dusty down the street! I replied reassuringly, "no no no, it's ok, it's mine!" Well that was it, the look on her face! She thought I ment it was my personal poo, that I made it there on the grass verge! "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY DOG!" as my son appeared from round the corner, "MAMMY WHATS TAKING SO LONG!".

She did see the funny side of it in the end though after i'd explained!
Sara1210
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 05:57 PM
OMG i would of dies from the second one
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 05:59 PM
i know the feeling only to well hun my three love nothing more than embarassing me like stealing my knickers (*bright pink ones at that )
And taking of around the garden when the next door neighbour has workmen in her garden and your chasing round like a fool while they peer threw fence in fits of laughter but what can we say random we love our fur babies and forgive them everytime
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 06:08 PM
Thanx for that Kel, I needed cheering up and that did the job a treat
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 06:14 PM
oh god, how funny are you!!

the second one is a classic - i'd have done and probably said the same to be honest.

bless ya!!!

well at least you picked it up!!!!!!!!!!!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 06:54 PM
Oh bless you, that made me laugh.
Here's another one for you though. OH took Cassie to the park a while back , picked up Cassie's 'deposit' , put the bag in the bin and carried on walking through the park stopping to talk to all the 'regular' dog walkers as you do.
As he was walking he thought he could still smell poo but didn't think anything of it. It wasn't til he got home and looked in the mirror that he realised he had a streak of poo under his nose for most of the walk...Ewwwwwwwww
He must have got some on his finger while 'collecting' it and then scratched his nose.
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 07:00 PM
not doggy related, but when my son was little he was playing me up and i got all flustered and said in a loud voice, "IF U DONT BEHAVE YOURSELF IM GOING TO TAKE MY KNICKERS DOWN AND SMACK YOUR BOTTOM" well every mum turned looked at me and burst out laughing. boy was my cheeks red (face ones LOL) and the kids still wont let me forget it LOL
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 07:01 PM
That second one is hilarious, cant stop giggling about that, the first, I think at some stage we've all done something like that, and for those of you who haven't your time will come (just post it here for our enjoyment please)
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 07:04 PM
Glad they made you all giggle! Your embarassing stories are all great! How silly are we all?

Originally Posted by bens mum View Post
not doggy related, but when my son was little he was playing me up and i got all flustered and said in a loud voice, "IF U DONT BEHAVE YOURSELF IM GOING TO TAKE MY KNICKERS DOWN AND SMACK YOUR BOTTOM" well every mum turned looked at me and burst out laughing. boy was my cheeks red (face ones LOL) and the kids still wont let me forget it LOL
Oh dear this reminds me of one of my best friends mum's years ago! She'd went to the icecream van to get icecreams for the kids and asked for a 69 instead of a 99! We also never let her forget that to this day!
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-05-2007, 07:06 PM
priceless.......now you should know better use the toilet in future...........lol
or keep dusty with you!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >