Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2008, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Oh wow that looks fab and what a great price too! Best of luck. x
Just need to get food, 1st grade shavings and hay at the weekend and we're all ready for our new arrivals
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2008, 02:28 PM
Hope all goes well for you, I'm sure your girls will love their new home. We also got our girls from the Coventry co-ordinator in August and they are totally different now, you'll notice a difference very quickly both in looks and personality.xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2008, 04:03 PM
Originally Posted by majuka View Post
Hope all goes well for you, I'm sure your girls will love their new home. We also got our girls from the Coventry co-ordinator in August and they are totally different now, you'll notice a difference very quickly both in looks and personality.xx
Fabulous, so glad you could take some. A friend (farmer) has had 17 plus a cockeral. They are ready beautiful now too.
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-11-2008, 11:06 PM
If anyone is intrested in keeping chooks,but are concerned about how their dog(s) would react-its not always negative.

I have two hens called Sage & Onion,a dog called Vegas and they all get along fine.Infact,if the hens ever get spooked-they stand near him like he's their bodyguard.

My coop is one called an Eglu from a company called Omlet!
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-11-2008, 12:23 AM
Love those names sage and onion, wow that chicken house
looks like a chicken palace, does your dog sometimes think he's a chicken? just the way he looks like he's copeing them.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2008, 08:35 AM
Thanks for that, yep I am hoping to get mine relaxed around them, I think they will as they are fine with the cats and furries, and don't chase when we're out, we've passed a Pheasant or two when we've been out, but they just stand and watch.
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6