Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2007, 11:59 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Scorpio I am so pleased for you.
I am sure you will follow in Deccy's footsteps and land the job tomorrow with the house not far behind.
Everything is crossed for you here (just nipped out and told the girls to cross their paws )
Originally Posted by Deccy View Post
I am soooooo pleased for you, despite your upheavals lately you have been such a great support to me in my troubles and I am really glad things are coming together for you!
It looks perfect!
I have a name for mine, "Teach An Cruidin" anyone able to translate that from the Irish can have a weekend there as my guest!
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Wow you don't mess about Scorpio
Break out the champagne we are all on our way over!
The cottage is lovely , just my kind of place, you lucky lady!
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
I am so pleased that things are looking up That house looks fantastic. Good luck with your interview.
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Looks like it might have a spare room too.... *hint hint*

Thanks all, yes, I know I'll be a very lucky lady if I get the cottage. I'll be an even luckier lady if I get the job too.

I will have two spare rooms so, if anyone fancies a shopping weekend to Lincolnshire they'll be more than welcome to stop over at our house, you can even use the posh lounge if you really want to live the high life. One problem - I can only do scrambled eggs and soldiers for brekkie
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-01-2007, 08:54 AM
Nice one Sheree... congrats to ya. Place looks ideal
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2007, 09:15 AM
[.
Hi Janet, thanks for that. The cottage was derelict and had no roof on the back and a big tree growing inside it and out of the roof , the signal box also needed a lot of work doing and I went back last week to make an offer but it wasn't accepted. I did increase it but it would have needed fencing off too so I wasn't prepared to go any higher. As luck would have it this one then came to my notice and is a much bigger and better property.

Its worked out better for you in the end then Bet you can't wait to move....plus its ideal too if you get the job today
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2007, 01:35 PM
Wow Looks stunning......Well Done x
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2007, 02:13 PM
What a lovely house and so ideal for the dogs.
Hope the interview went well today. Hopefully this year will keep getting better for you Sheree.
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2007, 04:46 PM
Originally Posted by Deccy View Post
I have a name for mine, "Teach An Cruidin" anyone able to translate that from the Irish can have a weekend there as my guest!
Kingfisher Cottage???

Congrats on Snowdrop Cottage it's lovely.. and all that space for the dogs.. ANy news on the job front??
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2007, 07:10 PM
That looks and sounds gorgeous! I hope everything goes smoothly for you and that you settle in quickly and love it as much as you hope.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2007, 07:26 PM
WOW! That's lovely, can I move in with u?!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2007, 08:13 PM
Originally Posted by IanTaylor View Post
Nice one Sheree... congrats to ya. Place looks ideal
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
[.

Bet you can't wait to move....plus its ideal too if you get the job today
Originally Posted by justlou View Post
Wow Looks stunning......Well Done x
Originally Posted by Luz View Post
What a lovely house and so ideal for the dogs.
Hope the interview went well today. Hopefully this year will keep getting better for you Sheree.
Originally Posted by Louise13 View Post
Kingfisher Cottage???

Congrats on Snowdrop Cottage it's lovely.. and all that space for the dogs.. ANy news on the job front??
Originally Posted by Kristina View Post
That looks and sounds gorgeous! I hope everything goes smoothly for you and that you settle in quickly and love it as much as you hope.
Originally Posted by random View Post
WOW! That's lovely, can I move in with u?!

Thanks everyone, my mum and dad are travelling up from Essex to see it tomorrow. My dad was a builder and can usually spot if theres anything wrong just by looking, mum is his supervisor ( ), I trust their judgement and they really wanted to see what I was getting before I start paying out any money. I'm sure they'll love it as much as I do. I'm going to get some more photos so I'll put them on here too.

Interview went ok, they said I wouldn't find out until tomorrow. I popped into the agency and told them that I want it so, fingers crossed, I should find out tomorrow. I'll update the thread with details.
Alison2006
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-01-2007, 08:23 PM
Hi Sheree

I missed this thread yesterday. Glad you've found somewhere. The house looks lovely. Hope its good news on the job front tomorrow!

Alison
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >