register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-07-2016, 11:10 AM
I knew about the tomato,Lynn. I used to add tinned tomato to their veg but when Lona and Cariad began to show signs of stiffness I stopped,also they only have sardines, mackeral or pilchards if they are in water or oil, or they have tuna. The rest of them have the tomato versions. Didn't know about broccoli, was using it as one their veg, will stop the broccoli, I was using Kale, may go back to that or the cabbage I was going to give Zen anyway. Today is a good day to find this out as it is shopping day and would have bought brocolli for them. What about cauliflower?? Will buy potato for Zen and she can have a jacket potato with her breakfast. I have got white fish out for her for tea. I have some of those filled bones for emergency use, just looked at the protein content and it is night on 30% so she can't have one of those, may have to look round for something else to give her that she won't finish in nano seconds. Sat waiting for Katherine now, been dashing round like a lunatic. Girls have had a quick walk round, of course this is the day when people stop me and ask after the girls etc. Girls have had an apple each and are confused Got in at 11.38, shook throws on couch out, sprayed with smelly stuff, room smells OK now, I think. Fastest shower on record,then quick tidy up. I think the lady with the dog who had its tail bitten has grounds to report that to the police, really pile the pressure on, every tiny little thing, an email to the council and a call to the police if its some sort of attack on either you or your property i.e. dog.
Lynn, what if you had agreed to take the car to the guy and he didn't like it, fraught with infinite peril that one!!! Hoping you get someone sensible on this weekend, people have been paid so there will be money in the bank waiting to be spent
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-07-2016, 11:35 AM
I think they are ok June just feed them in smaller quantities I have never left them out completely. Nightshade veg are the worst apparently if your dog has arthritis. You do that already.
As with everything it also has it benefits especially things like broccoli, cauliflower etc.,
No way am I taking the car anywhere, had a feeling he was a dealer I can find plenty of dealers this way who will give me a silly price and not to much travelling.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2016, 11:41 AM
TW....it is a total minefield with diets and trying to figure out the right and wrong thing to do, does my head in!!! I hope Katharine can help Zen and maybe have a bit of advice with regard the diet
Lol...Lynn, that is hilarious....seriously, people amaze me when you are selling a car, I swear, they want it for peanuts and expect you to do the running..madness
Just got off the phone to Steve, he starts a week of nights today so he is picking me up one day before work so we can have a bit of time together, it is the Godiva festival too....I wanted to go but not sure if my neighbour is about..oh well, maybe next year, would probably end up getting drenched anyway lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2016, 12:48 PM
Time to get the horse out then Griff and let your hair down.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-07-2016, 12:57 PM
You read my mind Brenda
Katherine never turned up, very strange. If she's running late she always lets me know and gives me the option to re-book.
Gave girls bones just now and Zen had a banana and I ran away before I saw the look of total incomprehension on her little face
I'm dead cross now because the girls could have had a decent walk and I wouldn't have been running round getting stuff done in a rush. Got the shopping this afternoon, will give her till just gone 2 and then text her and see whats happened. Hoping nothings happened thats all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-07-2016, 01:23 PM
Oh dear June lets hope everything is ok.
How nice griff sounds like Steve is really interested in making things work.

Well what a surprise. Had a knock from Gordon down the road the one who wants to buy a bit of ground for the access road etc., he had a tree surgeon round the council threw out his original report so the plans have been withdrawn for now. Could tree surgeon come and look at the Sycamore in our garden too they needed a report on that also. Tree guy just left it would seem we may be seeing the end to that as well if the plans get passed.
It would seem because it is so large the roots could mean needing a special surface for the access road I would rather a normal surface and goodbye to the tree. On asking his opinion on it he said he felt it should go and he doubts the council would even know as it probably seeded itself anyway and they are hardly a rare and a hard to grow tree.
Don't I know it.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-07-2016, 01:34 PM
Got to 2pm and messaged Katherine, she messaged back to say she thought the appointment was cancelled and the condition was going to clear up on its own, I thought massage was one of the things that would help, hence me thinking Katherine would be of help. Apparently what I read was wrong. So have had a pretty wasted morning
Lynn, you haven't half got a lot going on with attack geese in orchards, self seeding trees, and eejits on the phone trying to buy your car for peanuts
Off to get the shopping done. Its clouded over again and looking quite threatening. Whilst waiting for Katherine I have given the honeysuckle and jasmine archway a haircut, and also cut the clematis back, put some new lights in my archway whilst I was there, had them a few weeks but not got round to it, they are Morrocan stars. Will see what they look like when they are charged up from the solar thingy.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-07-2016, 02:00 PM
Yes all go here today June good job if Gorden is able to get home in time we are going out for tea.
If he doesn't it will be Guinness and red wine for tea.
Crossed wires then with Katherine is she coming today after all or have you had to make another appointment ? One of the links I sent said massage was good didn't it ?
Hopefully your day will settle soon like mine just had a nice bath and hair wash.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2016, 02:15 PM
Well Lynn and TW you've both had a busy morning, sorry there was crossed wires TW and hopefully Gordon will get home in time for a nice tea out.
Griff hope you get to the festival, I've heard it's meant to be really good.
I'm off to work in a mo, not feeling it tbh.
Have a good day all
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2016, 02:35 PM
Oh dear June what a nuisance. Hope your day now improves.

Hope you get an apology Nippy not on parking on the pavement and then rude when told you can't get past.

Hope you get to the festival Griff and enjoy your net meeting with Steve.

Hopefully the pictures will get the council moving Lynn and the idiot can go and whistle. Why should the seller do the running around if they want it they will travel.

Ran stopped and have managed two walks. Son eventually got up at 10.30, stayed for lunch and headed off home at just after l.00pm. By the time he has fiddled around getting things ready I don' t expect to leave Brighton until about 3.00pm and then has about a 5/6 hour drive so will arrive just as its getting dark. Told him to sleep in the car if its raining tonight. Sons who would have them
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >