View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2013, 12:26 PM
How kind you all are!! Prayers, nice thoughts about wrappings and all sorts!! Unfortunately bio yog is out, he can't tolerate dairy, but OH is feeding him chopped raw carrot every day which acts as a scour and will push everything through, if there is anything left in there still!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

22-02-2013, 01:55 PM
Oh that is great that he passed out some plastic - along with your panties! Loki ate my pants a couple of years ago and I took her to the vet, she got an injection and stuff to stop her being sick. I then gave her cod liver oil capsules - 6 at a time and out popped the panties

I hope Tai will pass out the rest of the stuff. I wondered how he was.

Big hugs to him from me and doggy kisses from Loki xx
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2013, 05:42 PM
Good heavens! I wish I could get rid of the image I have of you poking around a two foot poo with a stick! I actually don't think I've seen a photo of you either.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-02-2013, 06:05 PM
mmm...I've got a few......dare I
fiwen30
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-02-2013, 06:35 PM
How is everyone doing lately??
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2013, 07:38 PM
Perhaps worth making sure that all future purchases of knickers are biodegradable ones!
Dr Salter
Dogsey Junior
Male 

01-03-2013, 05:37 PM
Would be interested to know how Tai is doing. I havent posted in this before, but have been following with interest. Has he passed everything out now? I hope so.

Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2013, 11:41 AM
Hi guys ... sorry for the long absence, life is a nightmare at the moment with elderly parents, ill daughter and shortage of staff at work.

Tai continues to do well - I have seen no more plastic bits come out, or knickers, but I am definitely missing 2 pairs!! I have had to resort now to putting everything in the tumble dryer and not hanging up on the airer in the conservatory to dry, because that is clearly where he filches them from because I no longer put the dirty washing on the floor in front of the washing machine, or the clean washing on the floor in my bedroom in a basket just in case hubby leaves the door open. We have started adding cooked rice to his evening meal - something that sits very uncomfortably with us because we don't feed carbs to our dogs, only raw meat, bones and a little veg - but we are forced to do this to stop him getting so ravenously hungry that he eats the washing!! We could give him an extra pound of raw meat every day, but this increases our costs and we cannot afford it, so he is going to have to lump rice and like it I'm afraid. After the £800 totally wasted money at the vet, I am afraid the kitty is empty and he has used up all his brownie points!

He is still farting like a trooper, but passing normal stools although there was some mucus yesterday. My guess is there are more knickers to come, but I am confident that they will come out in time. He is bounding around like a puppy out on the walks, so touch wood all seems to be well, thanx everyone!!
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2013, 11:42 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
mmm...I've got a few......dare I
No you dare not!!! Not if you want to live to see your next birthday!!
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2013, 11:48 AM
I am glad he is continuing to do well. Amazing how dogs can make you tidy!

Mine eat clothes if they are dirty or not btw. Chico once passed a length of leather lead with the folded handle, he did squeak though.
Page 25 of 27 « First < 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 >