Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
jeaniebeck
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-04-2007, 12:28 PM

my chameleon

This is cammy i have had her about 2 months now and i think she is just great.

Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2007, 12:29 PM
I think she's great too! I love chameleons.
Dawn.
jeaniebeck
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-04-2007, 12:33 PM
Thanks. I have always loved them too but wasn't sure if i knew enough to keep one. Anyway i got a book and read up alot about them. The people where i got her were fantastic and full of good advice. Also told me to ring if i had any probs no matter how small. She is a yemen chameleon which are the easiest to keep. Luckily i have had no problems so far. She will come to my hand if i am patient.
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2007, 04:43 PM
She's lovely. I don't know anything about chameleons but she looks like an interesting pet
jeaniebeck
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-04-2007, 05:12 PM
she is i love watching her eat. when she zap things with that tongue its amazing.
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-04-2007, 06:18 PM
She's a beauty
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2007, 10:33 PM
She's beautiful!

I used to have an iguana called Diedre I love reptiles. Im hoping to get another iguana if i ever manage to get a house you need such a huge cage for them so i shall have to wait until i can have a nice one made..

Its great that the people you bought her from were so helpful, i remember when Pets at Home used to sell retiles Scary thought I have always found that same attitude with the people i've bought my parrots from and they have always been so willing to help, even with stupid problems i was overreacting about, so dont ever be embarrassed to ask them

Can we have some pics of her home? It looks very nice!!
jeaniebeck
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-04-2007, 07:28 AM
Oh i just love iguanas thats what i always wanted but like u say they are very big and need a huge cage. Plus i think my husband would be scared of it as he is a little scared of my chameleon (pathetic lol) I love going to the reptile centre and watching them though, i think they are great. Do you have any pics??? I will put some new ones on of cammy and her home when i get a chance.
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2007, 10:07 AM
My iguana had be hand reared and was the tamest little thing, i used to take her everywhere with me!! I do miss her. The only thing that can put people off with them is that when they're threaten they will use their tail as a whip which can HURT lol!! Deidre only did that in the first couple of weeks we had her, but once she settled in she was so sweet natured

Here's beautiful Deidre Its an old fashioned photo (non digital!!lol) as i had her so long ago!!!

I look forward to seeing more of Cammy and her home!
jeaniebeck
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-04-2007, 10:13 AM
Oh she was lovely. I bet u miss her alot. Chameleons as a rule don't really like to be handled although i have made some progress with cammy. Omg the whipping thing would definately freak my hubby out lol. I do hope to own an iguana one day though as i think they are lovely. i will post some pics soon i promise, watch this space!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >