Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2005, 02:22 PM

Tropical Fish Anyone??

Anyone on here into their tropical fish?

i've got a Red Devil Cichlid called curly and he's a right character. Would like to hear your stories/advice etc
ellenlouise
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-12-2005, 06:56 PM
Hi have tropical fish nothing that exciting just a simple set up. I have tetra 6 of them that have no names. 3 guppys called Tinkerbell bluebell these are blue and a orange and yellow one called Beauty. Then I have three platys called Merlin George and Nemo. The Platies are real characters. Merlin and George are best friends and Nemo is the outcast. Merlin will run off and see Nemo and George will chase her away and give Nemo a telling off. Where do you keep yours mine are in my room.
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2005, 09:01 PM
I have tropical fish! I love them!!

I have a tropical tank with female fighting fish, killifish, bristlenose plec and a bolivian ram. I also have several small tanks with male fighters

And i have a nano reef tank with 2 common clowns and inverts in. Planning another fish soon!
rich c
Almost a Veteran
Male 

06-12-2005, 10:14 PM
I used to have tropical fish. Some of my favourites were Red tailed black sharks, red finned sharks, coolie loaches and Siamese fighters. They're great! Have you tried holding your finger tip near the side of the tank?
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2005, 10:33 PM
If anybody would like some guppies and are close to Bristol you are more than welcome, we have around 200 3 month old babies........and the mums are having more everyday!!!!
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2005, 12:09 AM

These are a few of the colours we have, if anybody is interested just pm me, sorry the pics aren't that clear, the fish are too fast for me....lol.

I have to thin them out, as lots of the females are pregnant again
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF5425.JPG
Views:	115
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	1714   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF5426.JPG
Views:	109
Size:	10.5 KB
ID:	1715  
ellenlouise
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-12-2005, 04:02 PM
I'd absolutely loves some more guppies I live in gloucester
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2005, 04:23 PM
Originally Posted by ellenlouise
Hi have tropical fish nothing that exciting just a simple set up. I have tetra 6 of them that have no names. 3 guppys called Tinkerbell bluebell these are blue and a orange and yellow one called Beauty. Then I have three platys called Merlin George and Nemo. The Platies are real characters. Merlin and George are best friends and Nemo is the outcast. Merlin will run off and see Nemo and George will chase her away and give Nemo a telling off. Where do you keep yours mine are in my room.
Hi, I have a large, very evil, red devil cichlid called Curly. I did have several zebra danios and a pleco but he ate them all I keep him in the largest biorb in my living room. He's quite entertaining - raps the light on top when he wants fed and likes to build little walls with his rocks
Bodhi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2005, 04:40 PM
We have a large tropical fish tank.

We have 1 angel fish, 2 catfish (suddenly forgot which type!!), penguin tetras, neon tetra (only 1 - the catfish ate his mates ), red eye tetra, 2 sailfin mollies, 2 Kuli loaches
ellenlouise
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-12-2005, 06:59 PM
Wow all of them sound really cool wish I had some more unusual fish !
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >