View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2011, 05:55 PM
I will be worried about him coz he has never refused food, he's a bit of a dustbin is old George.
With how stressed you must have been over the last week it could just be him picking up on it. Fingers crossed that's all it is.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2011, 06:06 PM
Episode 4 for Jen!: Georgie ate some chicken with great relish............ and then rushed outside coz he's got the runs!!! He didn't just do it in one place either, he likes to walk around bless him, so I've had to shut the dogs indoors and go out there with the marigolds, the rubber gloves, poo bags, disinfectant, bleach, and get the hose out!!! He'll be spending the night outdoors again I can see that coming coz I need some SLEEP tonight please!!

Make it stop somebody pleeeeeeeease

Thanks Sarah, but I did catch him munching on something he shouldn't when out on our walk yesterday, this is the result! Thankfully, Zena only eats what I give her, unless it's a bug he's got of course, then I'm in trouble! I'll cope though!
Northernsoulgirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2011, 12:34 AM
Lordy if it wasn't for bad luck you'd have no luck at all.
Hope things improve from now on, I mean what else can go wrong? ducks and slides under table.................
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2011, 06:01 AM
I know I have hardly been online the last couple of days but I am so sorry i missed all this H.
I am glad nothing was found with Dave, and hope the van has been sorted out ok now and you havn't had to cancel anyone. Just hope poor Georgie is ok now too. Do you think thats why he has been panting more than normal and been better outside at night because he has had a painful tummy?
Still today is a new day and I hope its going to bring an upturn for you and you can have at least a few weeks with no awful dramas.
I think you and I must have been twins in a former life and now we still have lives full of dramas but separately.
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2011, 07:54 AM
Hope all is calmer now Helen and precious Georgie is ok. I'm so sorry you are having all this horrible stuff happening to you. Lots of hugs and yes, lets meet up when we can! xxxxxxxx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-07-2011, 11:19 AM
Yes, I do hope things get back to normal for you today Georgies tummy improves, Zenas foot heals up, Dave recovers from whatever hit him, no more problems with the van and of course you keep your head and your health and your sanity

If it was me I think I would have been sectioned long ago can't deal with more than one problem at time, never could
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2011, 12:41 PM
Thanks Gill, Bev, Claire and H See? I can smile again today

The loo wasn't too much of a disaster at least it's clean water from the cistern and not the soil pipe I wrapped some kitchen towel around the join after I'd cleaned all the water up (coz that's what I've learned from Dave with leaks!) and although the kitchen towel wasn't wet when I kept checking on it, I did notice a couple of new drips rolling down the pipe on the bend to where it meets the loo, so I've phoned my incoming guests, explained the situation and told them to go into the office if they feel it's a problem, and also I explained that a bit of the bedroom carpet is a bit wet, but it will sooon dry out and it's only clean water! E-mailed the office manager about it too, so he knows what's going on if they do happen to appear in there, but they are sooooo busy up there today, I just couldn't get hold of anyone.

Well, my day has been pretty uneventful I'm afraid, I didn't prang the car, even though I left early and was able to zoooooom along and did it in my best time ever, 50 mins instead of 1hr 10 mins my 2nd best time lol! Not bad going for 60 miles there

Georgie hasn't moved all morning, which is good, because that means at least he hasn't wanted to rush outside with his diarrhea. No Bev, his night time panting has been going on for months because it's the cushings that causes this, and he gets far too hot overnight with no doors and windows open. He ate something he shouldn't, I saw him munching on something yesterday morning but couldn't get to him in time. He hasn't had any food, so I will make him some scrabled eggs in a min. He's a lot perkier, but still not himself and hasn't got a temperature, I've taken that 3 times now.

There was one slight mishap this morning though...... I got about 10 mins into my journey and decided to open a bottle of water whilst driving. Stuck it in between my legs, it was a stupid twisty top bottle and it was really tight, and I only had one hand to do it with (gotta keep one on the steering wheel I suppose ), so as I squeazed hard with my legs to grip it better whilst I twisted the top, open it came, along with all the bladdy water inside coz I'd squashed the bottle!!! There I was absolutely soaked all around my nether regions, then it went underneath and round to the back I'm in white, cotton, cutt-offs which of course will be see through when wet, let alone the embarrassment of arriving at the park in wet pants!!! Thankfully, they had dried out by the time I got there lol!

A long lie down is in order for me now, and Dave looks absolutely awful, he's ashen white, has a slight headache, and still won't eat much of anything Zena's is fine!!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-07-2011, 12:49 PM
Well I am glad to hear everything seems to of setteld down for you. Oh dear about the water and trousers.

I hope Dave perks up during the day and there ar eno more traumas awaitng you.

Enjoy that rest.

X
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-07-2011, 12:52 PM
Not that I am nagging you or anything Helen, but have you eaten properly today?

Hmmmmm?
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2011, 02:54 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Not that I am nagging you or anything Helen, but have you eaten properly today?

Hmmmmm?
I bet she has, she said she eats like a horse when she is stressed.

So H was that episodes 4 and 5, Georgies diarrhoea and you wetting your pants?!

I hope Dave feels like eating soon. I'm sure he will. Maybe it's a combination of his bad head and this awful muggy weather. It doesn't stop me eating but I know it does some people!
Hugs, hope things calm down soon xx
Page 11 of 14 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 >