View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2011, 06:16 PM
Thank you so much for the update, and it is such wonderful news!!

This thread will help others who may find themselves in a similar situation, because although kennel cough very often clears up quite quickly, there are times when it just doesn't and then it becomes very worrying indeed.

Thanks to your perseverance, and the expertise of your vet all's well that ends well.
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2011, 08:06 PM
Thats wonderful news, thank goodness you adopted her. Now you can all start to enjoy life

x
Baileys Blind
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2011, 08:57 PM
Brilliant news, I was going to add that when I rehomed Bailey at 7 months he came with KC, the vet said for him to try and fight it off himself as it would be better for his immunity He recovered quite quickly but passed it on to my other two !! Who then passed it back to Bailey - the second time he coughed and sneezed so bad he burst a blood vessel in his nose and I got up in the morning to blood all over the kitchen it was everywhere as we all know a little blood goes a long way and as Bailey is white he was covered too!! I thought one of em must've been murdered overnight! I checked all of them over and saw the blood still running out of his nose and took him straight to the vets - all turned out ok in the end but phew it's horrible.

So glad you're little one's ok now
Black_Pug
New Member!
Male 

04-04-2013, 04:03 PM
Hello drc239,

Hopefully this thread will get some action...since its quite old.

Anyways, I seem to be in the same problem as you were long ago !

I have a pug that is currently 5 months and has been with KC almost two months.

She has had 2 different antibiotics and the vet said we should just wait it out. She has seen 3 vets up to now.

My problem here is that she hasnt had her last rounds of shots so she currently cant go out and play outside.

She is very playfully, no mood changes, chases the ball, and very energetic. And EXTREMELY hungry hahaha (no nasal discharge)

It just bums me out her cough hasnt cleared up.

What was the last antibiotic your vet prescribed her ?

I need all the tips from this experience so that we can all help my little black pug go and play outside !!

Thanks for your help guys!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2