register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
View Poll Results: How many Pets do you have?
I only have my Dogs 23 35.38%
I have less than 5 Pets 7 10.77%
I have 5 to 10 Pets 21 32.31%
I have more than 10 13 20.00%
I honestly couldn't count them, there are so many! 1 1.54%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll - please see pinned thread in this section for details.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »
nickmcmechan
Almost a Veteran
Male 

25-10-2009, 07:37 AM

Pet Mad!

Most of the Dog People I come across tend to have lots of Pets, so just out of interest I thought I'd start off this Poll finding out if its really that widespread.

I have 2 Dogs, 3 Cats, 3 Fish Tanks (Fish, Frogs, Shrimp) and a Bird Cage....if I had room for more I'd have more!
aliwin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-10-2009, 07:41 AM
I have 2 dogs, 6 cats, 2 gerbils, 3 hamsters, 1 rat, 2 guinea pigs, 2 rabbits, 1 tortoise and a fish tank and am waiting for 3 baby rats!!!
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2009, 07:42 AM
i've got 2 dogs, 4 cats and 4 fish tanks. 180 litre with angels, pictus catfish, clown loach, bristlenose and a shark. 94 litre with assorted cories, african dwarf frogs, bristlenose, siamese fighter and shrimp. 60 litre with assorted cories, african dwarf frogs and loads of shrimp. 30 litre with one anti social siamese fighter.

that's enough for me!
nickmcmechan
Almost a Veteran
Male 

25-10-2009, 07:46 AM
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
30 litre with one anti social siamese fighter.
LOL....Bettas must be the most tempramental fish!
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2009, 07:57 AM
Originally Posted by nickmcmechan View Post
LOL....Bettas must be the most tempramental fish!
unfortunately i learnt the hard way with him! my friends have successfully kept fighters in their community tanks for ages and when i saw this guy i fell in love with him. he lasted a week in my tank and after the third 'mysterious' cory death i felt i had to to remove him. i didn't want to take him back so i bought him his own tank which he's happily lived in for the last 10 months as you can see.

i did try again with this gorgeous purple fighter who is super friendly and gets on fine with his tank mates. strange how they can be so flipping aggressive or so passive!

Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2009, 08:41 AM
I have two dogs (not enough, mind) two cats (which will be may last as I have developed an allergy to cat hair!) and several goldfish, a catfish and a lovely weather loach. Soon hoping to have a corn snake too, and the kids are nagging for a Hamster.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-10-2009, 08:44 AM
I have 5 dogs, 2 cats, 2 cockatiels, 1 African grey parrot and a pond full of fish.
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2009, 08:58 AM
Only have 3 dogs (including O/H's dog) would have more but know my limit, my O/H's dog could count as a mini horse to make me feel better as I have previously owned them and would love to again. I have one canary (we are its fourth owner, as it was not wanted by the previous 3 owner, but Twitters now has a mansion to live in and is spoilt rotten )
Could dream of so many more pets I would love.......oh the list is endless
jones
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-10-2009, 09:02 AM
2 cats, 1 dog (but would love another when he's settled) and a 4ft fish tropical fish tank, the tank was a logistic nightmare when it came to our move back in the summer, fourtunately we only lost one of the older fish and that is if we really did have as many red tails as hubbys says we had?
annmarie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-10-2009, 09:17 AM
2 dogs and a horse..i would really like a kitty bit oh would leave home lol
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »